life

Gags heads back to Vegas

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Some of you guys in the first couple of pages need to chill. She literally has an album with songs like Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, Money Honey and The Fame. :huntyga:

The next thing might be you guys campaigning to ban Money Honey because it's insensitive at times of Covid.

I mean I'm in severe financial distress and I still don't find that scarf a bit inappropriate. :oprah:

2 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Highly inappropriate for a time when we are just coming out a pandemic and many MANY people have fallen on hard times financially.

kinda gross. She should’ve kept that one in the drafts. 

Your comment is gross.

Anyways I'm so excited she's going back to performing and also with Gucci promo coming up :woot: 

I hope she's excited too! She looks happy I think (and gorgeous :flutter:)

Tinnitus15

She’s stunning…Beautiful Lady!!!Yall need to chill,especially your over-sensitive asses…Stop trying to come for her :madge:

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

How much are Kellys? Can I afford it? :poot:

Birkins are way too exclusive…It can go up to 100k,and if you’re not a celebrity,there’s a waiting line,cuz not everyone can go at Hermés and buy it..People are pretending to be pregnant so they can get an Hermés bag 

Patriziaa Reggiani

Why is she Blonde again, she won't dye her hair back for House of Gucci Era, the Promo starts in 16 days, we lost so big!

I will not watch House of Gucci

Mother of Puppies

Couldn’t it also be a wig? Or do u think it’s her real hair dyed blonde?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Sorry guys but i didn't recognize her! She looks like an old lady, her face is so strange here! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Oriane

The bills are so obviously fake :lmao:

The bills that were used on Beautiful, Dirty, Rich were more realistic and I have never seen anyone complain about it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LilyLark
6 hours ago, Dennis said:

I hope these are fake bills, because otherwise....

Dude, lol they are definitely fake bills...I've seen a similar scarf before on Etsy. Lordy I'm pretty progressive but I don't get the drama over a fake money scarf (this is coming from someone who wishes Haus wasn't affiliated with Amazon, although I recognize basically all celeb collabs have problematic affiliations).

Archived