đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gags heads back to Vegas

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

high culture

Anyone else feel a little salty that she’s doing Jazz and Piano and not the Chromatica Ball?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SadBoi808
5 minutes ago, High Culture said:

Anyone else feel a little salty that she’s doing Jazz and Piano and not the Chromatica Ball?

She was over Chromatica the second the album dropped. Dead on arrival gurl 

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, High Culture said:

I'm dying to see the Chromatica Ball happen but honestly if I had a ticket to one of the Vegas show I'd go to the Jazz and Piano one instead of Enigma.

Wow the scarf… :wtf:

She’s just caused me severe psychological distress by reminding me about all the bills I have to pay. To make up for it, she should either retire or direct deposit 50,000,000 dollars to my bank account, a kind person would choose the second option, just a reminder. Using money as an accessory, I can’t believe she did that. 

Edit: Just noticed the private jet, the multiple servants behind her, and the expensive bag. Like yikes, what a rat. :grr:

LeJudas

Those giant fake bills are so weird lol. The fact that it's fake tho serves the purpose of looking"money" but not being real :pawsup: it's a slay y'all need to stop hating

Surprise! She's rich! :ladyhaha:

And those fake bills are just a blink to her return to Vegas (VEGAS for god sake)

You guys feeling offended by this sound a bit ridiculous :enigma:

Starmie25

Y'all getting mad over this, but not Dua Lipa super spreading or Azealia and her vile comments? Priorities? 

avalon x
42 minutes ago, High Culture said:

Nope! This is a residency that happens in the same venue in the US so logistically it's completely different and much easier to go through at a time like this (compared to a worldwide tour).

ProdigyARTPOP
5 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Nope! This is a residency that happens in the same venue in the US so logistically it's completely different and much easier to go through at a time like this (compared to a worldwide tour).

Exactly, everyone is acting like we’re not in a pandemic with restrictions in different countries 

lilboyblue
20 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

True! Jazz & Piano requires much less manpower, too.

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

dont like that money something

kinda thought she's above it, but nope

oh well 

When you promote and celebrate the anniversary of your makeup brand over promoting your new album and album anniversaries....well...you see where the priorities lie

Being not the music...also the fact she is doing these shows but not going to Brazil for 1 show is very sad...did they not want to pay her enough? 🙄 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Pennywise
58 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Wow the scarf… :wtf:

She’s just caused me severe psychological distress by reminding me about all the bills I have to pay. To make up for it, she should either retire or direct deposit 50,000,000 dollars to my bank account, a kind person would choose the second option, just a reminder. Using money as an accessory, I can’t believe she did that. 

Edit: Just noticed the private jet, the multiple servants behind her, and the expensive bag. Like yikes, what a rat. :grr:

she MUST pay for my therapy by gay org- I mean gay spiritualists, and also fund a cross-country trip to find myself a sugar da- I mean, the meaning of life, of course :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived