• Drake
    • Cardi B
    • Megan Thee Stallion
    • Bad Bunny
    • Kendrick Lamar
    • JAY-Z

Featured Posts

PussOfYonce

Kanye, K Dot, Doja, and Bad Bunny, id say Jay Z but i dont see them collabing in a track together

BEYONCÉ IS COMING
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NFRatwell

• Munchlax

• dojo

• salty like sodium

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't see or want Gaga releasing a Rap album. Let's leave the rapping to the pros  And have Gaga keep doing what she does best!

Her forays into rap/hip-hop have never been successful. Bad idea. If she does a new genre she should do a metal album with Metallica or something. 

I wouldn’t want a whole album because I don’t think she could carry the genre successfully, it would very much be on the weight of her collaborators. But I’m down for a song or two. M.I.A. K

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Replay said:

She'd be canceled immediately. People are stupid nowadays.

Funny how no one bats an eye at Gaga releasing a house or jazz album though :bear: but yeah I’d expect her to be cancelled a bit

rawrimamonster

Her forays into rap/hip-hop have never been successful. Bad idea. If she does a new genre she should do a metal album with Metallica or something. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
DrKindnessKunt1999

Cardi B

Megan There Stallion

Doja Cat

Lil Nas X

Kendrick Lamar

Tyler the Creator

Maybe Cupcakke and Brooke Candy? 

Definitely, Juicy J since he's talked about how he stans Gaga. 

Also, Bree Runway! An actual collaboration, not a remix.

I don't imagine Gaga rapping, but I could see her singing R&B vocals over Hip-Hop beats. Personally, I would prefer that the album would be 90s/2000s hip-hop/rap inspired if Gaga would ever go this route. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • YAAAS 1
erfaan
41 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Funny how no one bats an eye at Gaga releasing a house or jazz album though :bear: but yeah I’d expect her to be cancelled a bit

Why would she be cancelled? You get cancelled when you think you can confuse people about your race, dress and appropriate clothing and hair all whilst not giving a crap about race issues. All which she won't do lol. She'll be fine. 

NFRatwell
40 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Cardi B

Megan There Stallion

Doja Cat

Lil Nas X

Kendrick Lamar

Tyler the Creator

Maybe Cupcakke and Brooke Candy? 

Definitely, Juicy J since he's talked about how he stans Gaga. 

Also, Bree Runway! An actual collaboration, not a remix.

I don't imagine Gaga rapping, but I could see her singing R&B vocals over Hip-Hop beats. Personally, I would prefer that the album would be 90s/2000s hip-hop/rap inspired if Gaga would ever go this route. 

Oh yeah, I wouldn’t expect Gaga to rap. Something more like her Bitch don’t kill my vibe feature. I’m also here for a real collab with Bree Runway, they would sound so good in a properly mixed song.

Edited by NFRatwell
  • YAAAS 1
DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, NFRatwell said:

Oh yeah, I wouldn’t expect Gaga to rap. Something more like her Bitch don’t kill my vibe feature. I’m also here for a real collab with Bree Runway, they would sound so good in a properly mixed song.

To be fair Gaga did almost go with the rapper route with ARTPOP/ACT II. I'm thinking specifically about Cake like Lady Gaga, Ratchet, Red Flame, and PARTYNAUSEOUS. 

Blastertoyo
3 hours ago, weed said:

kind of irrelevant and maybe problematic but imagine only collabs w legends who have passed on, kind of iconic. Biggie, Tupac, Amy, Whitney, MJ, George Michael, etc.

B o w I e 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death
Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

Ahem 

She’s got bars tho :ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death
Stephen

I wouldn’t want a whole album because I don’t think she could carry the genre successfully, it would very much be on the weight of her collaborators. But I’m down for a song or two.

M.I.A.

Kendrick Lamar

Tyler, the Creator

Missy Elliot

Are my ideal picks artistically. Obviously if she wants a hit she could go Cardi/Doja/Drake.  

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1