💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Coachella scraps mandatory vaccination rule, says negative test fine

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PartySick
21 hours ago, Jnick81 said:

It’s about making sure your loved ones have access to hospital beds and ventilators if it comes to that. Nothing else. 
The vaccine doesn’t make you immune. It reduces the worst symptoms in most and that can save a community. 
❀

So much this.

Covid made my life a living hell because my grandpa couldn't even safely be in a facility or a hospital. He was at home where my grandma and myself were learning how to clean wounds (like, bone deep bed sore wounds as well as skin splitting from fluid buildup), use IV medication, administer morphine, etc. It was emotionally difficult, physically demanding, and above all else, exhausting.

If selfish morons had got their shots, the help we needed would have been readily available.

They literally kicked him out of the hospital to turn an entire floor into a covid floor :smh: then the ER was roped off because there was no room for anyone else other than covid patients. Before long, 911 services were being rationed. Hospitals were full for miles.

It was such a panicking feeling knowing that if we needed urgent help, it wouldn't come.

đŸ–€

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot
40 minutes ago, PartySick said:

So much this.

Covid made my life a living hell because my grandpa couldn't even safely be in a facility or a hospital. He was at home where my grandma and myself were learning how to clean wounds (like, bone deep bed sore wounds as well as skin splitting from fluid buildup), use IV medication, administer morphine, etc. It was emotionally difficult, physically demanding, and above all else, exhausting.

If selfish morons had got their shots, the help we needed would have been readily available.

They literally kicked him out of the hospital to turn an entire floor into a covid floor :smh: then the ER was roped off because there was no room for anyone else other than covid patients. Before long, 911 services were being rationed. Hospitals were full for miles.

It was such a panicking feeling knowing that if we needed urgent help, it wouldn't come.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that... the anger and sadness I feel for everyone who has suffered adjacent to this pandemic because of how COVID has overtaken healthcare resources is indescribable.

The selfishness required to choose not to be vaccinated is disturbing and sad.

Butters Stotch

I read my roommate's diary and it said he was never going to get vaccinated, even if that meant he was never going to be able to go to Coachella again. Coachella must've done this for him I guess.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

BUtterfield 8
19 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I read my roommate's diary and it said he was never going to get vaccinated, even if that meant he was never going to be able to go to Coachella again. Coachella must've done this for him I guess.

:lmao:

CaliforniaDreamin
On 10/12/2021 at 5:00 PM, Economy said:

I mean a negative test (if very recent) is probably even better to prevent spread from u than the vaccine given vaccinated can still spread unknowingly if they are infected

The problem is the unvaccinated with the test catching it :emma:

I believe everyone going to Coachella knows the risks of COVID, I don’t think anyone goes out to a concert in a pandemic and doesn’t realize there’s a possibility of them to get COVID, this is all consensual 

Archived