BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Covidchella here we come :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Economy

I mean a negative test (if very recent) is probably even better to prevent spread from u than the vaccine given vaccinated can still spread unknowingly if they are infected

The problem is the unvaccinated with the test catching it :emma:

ItWasntLaauv

I mean, at that point in time when Coachella’s scheduled to happen, realistically, most people in the US won’t give any sh*ts about COVID anymore imo. So I can see the reasoning. If you haven’t gotten vaccinated at this point and you’re in America, that’s on you.

MadreMonster
22 minutes ago, River said:

Covidchella here we come :firega:

I mean Lolla did the same thing and it was never considered a super spreader event by scientists so it could be alright.

MadreMonster
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I mean, at that point in time when Coachella’s scheduled to happen, realistically, most people in the US won’t give any sh*ts about COVID anymore imo. So I can see the reasoning. If you haven’t gotten vaccinated at this point and you’re in America, that’s on you.

Agreed. However, experts are saying that in the spring of next year things should be at a much better level. Here’s to hoping they are right.

Teletubby

will Nicki perform there?:derpga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

TEANUS

I mean a negative test result is more secure for ensuring all concert goers are covid free anyway. The vaccine isn’t really full proof anyway so just relying on that alone is never gonna be safe if you really wanna get technical with it 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Cameltoe Chariot
16 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I mean a negative test result is more secure for ensuring all concert goers are covid free anyway. The vaccine isn’t really full proof anyway so just relying on that alone is never gonna be safe if you really wanna get technical with it 

This is harmful misinformation and it would be a real shame is someone read this and walked away thinking there's no point in getting vaccinated against COVID-19.

A fully vaccinated population means nearly zero hospitalizations, and a greatly reduced chance of virus mutation. The chances of catching COVID once vaccinated are so low that it's almost a non-issue, and even if you get breakthrough COVID it's nothing more than a light cold for most. Enforcing a vaccine policy for attendance is 100x more safe and effective at controlling outbreak than just negative tests.

If everyone did their part and got both shots, this would've been over a long time ago - but too many people have to give their two cents and carelessly spread misinformation that casts doubts. It's incredibly sad and frustrating.

TEANUS
7 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

This is harmful misinformation and it would be a real shame is someone read this and walked away thinking there's no point in getting vaccinated against COVID-19.

A fully vaccinated population means nearly zero hospitalizations, and a greatly reduced chance of virus mutation. The chances of catching COVID once vaccinated are so low that it's almost a non-issue, and even if you get breakthrough COVID it's nothing more than a light cold for most. Enforcing a vaccine policy for attendance is 100x more safe and effective at controlling outbreak than just negative tests.

If everyone did their part and got both shots, this would've been over a long time ago - but too many people have to give their two cents and carelessly spread misinformation that casts doubts. It's incredibly sad and frustrating.

But the vaccine isn’t full proof, you can still get and spread the virus fully vaccinated. I’m vaccinated with J&J and felt no side effects, I’d recommend it to anyone. So your misinformation, ‘woke’ attempts are fruitless. But nice try at dragging me.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived