💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This is best Vogue performance

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

About to go talk to a wall because the best is Blond Ambition tour :grr: the sharpness of her moves back then, she was so focused on making every move perfect :flutter:

Anveeroy
Just now, Lucas said:

About to go talk to a wall because the best is Blond Ambition tour :grr: the sharpness of her moves back then, she was so focused on making every move perfect :flutter:

Just for you- talk to this 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

HuffsAhoy

Actually , the best Vogue performance of her career is from the MDNA Tour. It's literally unmatched. The staging, the costumes, the rendition of the song, and her vocals were all a serve. :reductive:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

20 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Just for you- talk to this 

please that could totally be Medoner, they are so similar

The Child
12 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Actually , the best Vogue performance of her career is from the MDNA Tour. It's literally unmatched. The staging, the costumes, the rendition of the song, and her vocals were all a serve. :reductive:

The super bowl one is a tie.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, dojo said:

please that could totally be Medoner, they are so similar

:triggered:

actsleazy

MDNA/Superbowl mix reigns supreme :madge:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

JusKeepBreathin

I really love her MTV performance of Vogue but this was a great one too.

This tour should be renamed to, "Let's Give The Gheys What They Want Tour." 

She was very adamant about not touch her older catalog during the Drowned World Tour and then she was like fvck it. The gays want dance fun 80's Madonna, that's what they are gonna get. 

She hardly rearranged any of her past songs except Material Girl and she closed with Holiday. It didn't have the budget of Confessions or Drowned but it was amazing and she looked amazing. She was energetic and happy. 

And the gays paid her back when she put of Confessions. They bought it like crazy and gave her another sold out Tour. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Anveeroy
12 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She was very adamant about not touch her older catalog during the Drowned World Tour and then she was like fvck it. The gays want dance fun 80's Madonna, that's what they are gonna get. 

She hardly rearranged any of her past songs except Material Girl and she closed with Holiday. It didn't have the budget of Confessions or Drowned but it was amazing and she looked amazing. She was energetic and happy. 

And the gays paid her back when she put of Confessions. They bought it like crazy and gave her another sold out Tour. 

💃

MasterOfPuppets

Definetly up there with the best ! The way she does the headstand in the beginning always leaves me in awe :giveup:

I like this tour and the I‘m going to tell you a secret film so much :saira:

Anveeroy
16 hours ago, The Child said:

The super bowl one is a tie.

14 hours ago, actsleazy said:

MDNA/Superbowl mix reigns supreme :madge:

:partysick:

bionic
14 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yeah its funny how it was called Reinvention but didn't really reinvent any songs compared to her other tours. 

IIRC though the tour was pretty much marketed (or at least seen as by the GP) as a greatest hits tour rather than a tour for American Life

buy bionic

Archived