celeb

Ed Sheeran being Arrogant & Condescending Part 7

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Dua and Elton signed CDs and released new versions of this song to get #1 this week, they couldn't beat Ed in the past 8 weeks, if he would release CDs he could stay at #1 :lolly:
dssd.jpg

Thank you for the context! 

Bella Goth

and someone from other thread comparing him and adele lmao, this is why i feel off about him. his behavior stinks

Luna Lovegood
9 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Ed and Taylor Swift are a match made in heaven. The desperation.

their fans are the worst part 💀 they’re so obnoxious and toxic. Not saying us LM aren’t toxic but they’re one step further from what I’ve seen 😭

luna’s advocate

ItWasntLaauv

I’m gonna choose to believe that he meant it as a joke, but it came out sounding serious lol. :cyanlights:

ssslyboy

Everyone that hates this guy so much .. imagine if he actually did drop signed CDs and blocked it?  Y’all’s heads would explooooode. :lmao: 

Lilmonzter

I like some of his music but his personality leaves you so turned it even makes listening to his music kind of a nightmare.  

Obnoxious indeed! 

Sing C'est la vie 

TimisaMonster

What a disgusting thing to say...you can tell he's dead ass serious too trying to play it off as a joke...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bella Goth
59 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I’m gonna choose to believe that he meant it as a joke, but it came out sounding serious lol. :cyanlights:

he should finished it with "elton deserve 1st cuz i love and respect him" but his ego said "i can released my sign cd to go back no 1" then doing damage control by saying he love elton and happy to see he's at no 1 but anyways

whoresup

Elton and Dua’s signed CDs sold out straight away so I’m sure they could release more if they needed to and it would sell out just as fast as Eds 

Oriane
7 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

I think people’s point is that it comes across as if he’s arrogantly talking about how successful his music is and how he’ll “let” someone else have the number one spot. In my opinion, this is more him being lighthearted and enthusiastic about his close friend (Elton) having another number one hit after all these years. I’ve watched dozens and dozens of his recent interviews and he’s been incredibly gracious in every single one, but when you isolate one clip of him talking about his number one hit, it can come across in a different light.

This! To me he seems genuinely happy that Elton gets his #1 spot. I don't know him much but that bit didn't seem arrogant at all to me, he's just stating facts and that's good for him that he had this #1 spot all this time, he's allowed to be proud of it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Fame Monster

Imagine how hard it would be for him if one day his singles wouldn’t chart as high as they used to. 

Find your freedom in the music

Versace
17 hours ago, Oreo said:

Truly the male Taylor Swift

Gurl that’s Katy Perry, Taylor doesn’t make a fuss about chart placements. Her releasing multiple versions of songs/albums is called marketing. She has made a fuss about Grammys though. 

Patriziaa Reggiani
10 minutes ago, Versace said:

Gurl that’s Katy Perry, Taylor doesn’t make a fuss about chart placements. Her releasing multiple versions of songs/albums is called marketing. She has made a fuss about Grammys though. 

What! She literally discounted willow to 0.39 cents and released like 4 remix so it can go No.1, she changed the release date of Red because Adele is coming, there are countless examples of her being a chart hungry woman. So....

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived