Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I still prefer the Elton Dua collab - it's a great song! :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

SlaeUrAnus

I do like his music, but what turns me off him his is (now) arrogance and how everyone in the UK worships him.

I don’t even listen to popular radio anymore because I am fed up of hearing his songs play on heavy rotation.

In my messy era.

LostBoyfriend

Thank God he's not a woman because tabloides would run for a month and spin this **** to paint him as a horrible person.:triggered:

:awkney:Fvck double standards

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Cello said:

Not to mention how much she exploits signed CDs / merch bundles to get #1s, just like what Ed is talking about here. 

Merh bundles have been taken off the equation.

And literally everyone has signed CD's. It's kinda weird you guys only hold it against Taylor. It's literally the norm.

Billie threw some paint on CDs and called it a day. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HermioneT

Well, thanks for giving a great and timeless song the attention it deserves? Cold heart is beautiful. I actually can't remember how his song is named, sooo:enigma:

She / hers

Oriane

Why am I the only one who doesn't see the problem with what he's saying :sweat:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

SchwineLove
5 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

If this comment was by a female artist you'd be going crazy and yasssing about "how fierce and confident she is".

huh, i actually think the opposite, netizen's response will be stronger than this if this was by female.

JusKeepBreathin

I think most people are mad that he has that kind of power more than what he said. 

I mean, did he lie? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2School4Cool
2 hours ago, Oriane said:

Why am I the only one who doesn't see the problem with what he's saying :sweat:

I think people’s point is that it comes across as if he’s arrogantly talking about how successful his music is and how he’ll “let” someone else have the number one spot. In my opinion, this is more him being lighthearted and enthusiastic about his close friend (Elton) having another number one hit after all these years. I’ve watched dozens and dozens of his recent interviews and he’s been incredibly gracious in every single one, but when you isolate one clip of him talking about his number one hit, it can come across in a different light.

See The Best In Everyone

r4therupbeat

the nerve. also the dua x Elton collab is slaying Spotify and iTunes, it's not like he can guarantee if he dropped signed cd's that it would work

Chromatography
6 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

If this comment was by a female artist you'd be going crazy and yasssing about "how fierce and confident she is".

absolutely not 

Archived