💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ed Sheeran being Arrogant & Condescending Part 7

Stephen

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster

If this comment was by a female artist you'd be going crazy and yasssing about "how fierce and confident she is".

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
Just now, PatrickMonster said:

If this comment was by a female artist you'd be going crazy and yasssing about "how fierce and confident she is".

No, we'd still be saying "Cringe".

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, PatrickMonster said:

Naaah

DelusionalGaga

Why are you all coming for Taylor? She has literally never made a comment like this about anyone....

Artists should not care about #1’s, especially when they already have a huge platform. I wish celebrities could drop the ego and just make good music. 

moonsago
3 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

Literally never. 

Cello

I try not to dislike this guy but he makes it difficult :partysick:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Anderson123
Just now, xlx said:

Why are you all coming for Taylor? She has literally never made a comment like this about anyone....

Not like this but when they told her Reputation "only" got one Grammy nom the only thing she could say was "Oh.. I have to make a better record then" as if she wanted people to feel bad about her. You know, the 2 time Album of the Year winner at that time when several other artists never get noticed.

edengowon
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Not like this but when they told her Reputation "only" got one Grammy nom the only thing she could say was "Oh.. I have to make a better record then" as if she wanted people to feel bad about her. You know, the 2 time Album of the Year winner at that time when several other artists never get noticed.

hoping your album gets the same recognition as your other albums is not the same as being condescending, arrogant and rude, and just a general twat.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Cello
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Not to mention how much she exploits signed CDs / merch bundles to get #1s, just like what Ed is talking about here. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Ok but saying that your own album was not good enough and saying "I'll allow somebody else to have #1 for once" is kinda worlds apart 

Anderson123
1 minute ago, xlx said:

Ok but saying that your own album was not good enough and saying "I'll allow somebody else to have #1 for once" is kinda worlds apart 

3 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

hoping your album gets the same recognition as your other albums is not the same as being condescending, arrogant and rude, and just a general twat.

Just talking about charts and awards obsessed, not the attitude or anything like that. Ed was so extra with that comment.

• Stephen changed the title to Ed Sheeran being Arrogant & Condescending Part 7

Archived