💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream (2022) Trailer Released

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Cruelty

Twenty-five years after a streak of brutal murders shocked the quiet town of Woodsboro, a new killer has donned the Ghostface mask and begins targeting a group of teenagers to resurrect secrets from the town’s deadly past.

Starring Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette, directed by Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett (Ready or Not) and executive produced by Scream creator Kevin Williamson, Scream will premiere only in theatres on January 14.

Here's the just-released trailer:

It's always someone you know.

scream-2022-poster.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1

Spoiler

There's also an incredibly convincing theory about the killer's identity going round already, if you wanna go looking for it...

Spoiler

Wes Craven Scream GIF by Karla Delakidd

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

THIS IS SICK

i can't wait omg

Neve looks so freaking good

and it's already scary AF omg 

5 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

directed by Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett (Ready or Not)

i mean, this is gonna be good. Ready or Not is one of the best horror gems of the past years. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Cruelty

Also this trailer straight-up makes it look like they're all gonna get stabbed, but I remember that Twitter insider saying that some of what's in the trailer is total misdirection so :shrug:

Ororo Munroe
Just now, NeonSkeleton said:

Also this trailer straight-up makes it look like they're all gonna get stabbed, but I remember that Twitter insider saying that some of what's in the trailer is total misdirection so :shrug:

i'm scared that they will kill Dewey off. :ohno: 

But movie is gonna be packed with action it seems, which is so exciting. 

Helxig

Why does it have the exact same name as the original? Huh???

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Cruelty
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

The kids aren't gonna watch a film if they think they need to have seen 4 other ones first, I guess. 

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It is billed as a relaunch of the franchise, the film is a direct sequel to 2011's Scream 4, and the first in the series not to be directed by Wes Craven, who passed on in 2015.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is billed as a relaunch of the franchise, the film is a direct sequel to 2011's Scream 4, and the first in the series not to be directed by Wes Craven, who passed on in 2015.

i really hope they won't ruin Craven's legacy, but i want to believe in these director's talent. 

Helxig
52 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

The kids aren't gonna watch a film if they think they need to have seen 4 other ones first, I guess. 

I get that, but they don't need to call it Scream 5! They could get more creative on it lol even something like Scream: The Final Showdown or some cheesy **** would at least separate it somewhat

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Anderson123

Ready or Not is a great film and I thought the franchise was in good hands back when they announced it. Just glad the movie is taking a darker vibe instead of comedy, it's something we needed. I'm so damn excited for this. That Dewey quote "There's something different about this one" feels like it's not going to be the usual formula and I have my theories about it but want to be surprised about it so hope I can avoid spoilers til I can watch it in theaters.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Why does this bother people so much. :laughga: There's Halloween 2018.

hieronymus

I came in here with weak will because I've been avoiding all horror trailers lately... Then I see this

Screenshot-20211012-101557.jpg

And that's all I needed.

Archived