Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream (2022) Trailer Released

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Married the Night
34 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I think it’s gonna make less money than 4 :poot: BECAUSE….. covid :poot:

That’s my fear BUT models and predictions show Covid cases dipping to an all time low by then. I hope that holds true. 4 did not do well and they did not market it well. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
10 hours ago, sillynate said:

I think it’s gonna make less money than 4 :poot: BECAUSE….. covid :poot:

Sadly this, unless this goes on streaming (doubtful) 

Ororo Munroe

damn, i wish they kept the original scream 4 ending, so we could have Emma Roberts in this one too.

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

damn, i wish they kept the original scream 4 ending, so we could have Emma Roberts in this one too.

It would've been cool to see a movie where Jill got away with it and following her and Kirby and Kirby not knowing who the killer was.

Dreaming is free

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, KooKoo said:

It would've been cool to see a movie where Jill got away with it and following her and Kirby and Kirby not knowing who the killer was.

oh, yes! Kirby was such a great character, I felt so bad for her. she would be a great new final girl of Scream franchise. 

sillynate
5 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Sadly this, unless this goes on streaming (doubtful) 

It’s a paramount movie and the paramount movies are released on paramount plus about a month after theatrical release. I waited for a quiet place II :billie: but I won’t be waiting for scream :gayhat:

CyanLights
4 hours ago, KooKoo said:

4 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

oh, yes! Kirby was such a great character, I felt so bad for her. she would be a great new final girl of Scream franchise. 

Fun fact, we never see Kirby die and Wes Craven confirmed this also I believe before he passed and basically said she’s technically still alive (or another producer don’t remember) 

Ororo Munroe
18 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Fun fact, we never see Kirby die and Wes Craven confirmed this also I believe before he passed and basically said she’s technically still alive (or another producer don’t remember) 

Craven confirmed that she's alive, yes, because he said that we see her moving in the scene where she got stabbed. As far as I know, she should've been the new main character of the series in Craven's mind, so I was very upset when she wasn't announced as part of the cast of this one. 

CyanLights
10 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Craven confirmed that she's alive, yes, because he said that we see her moving in the scene where she got stabbed. As far as I know, she should've been the new main character of the series in Craven's mind, so I was very upset when she wasn't announced as part of the cast of this one. 

Maybe it’s a surprise  :green: 

Married the Night
18 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I genuinely hope but I am doubting it majorly. 

Ororo Munroe
26 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

let's pray. :pray:

because she is one of the most exciting characters of the franchise. 

Cruelty
42 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I think Hayden Panettiere isn't acting at the moment, she's recently suffered some personal problems.

Archived