💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream (2022) Trailer Released

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Married the Night
20 minutes ago, Shaney said:

I can't believe they're keeping Scream going in 2021. I think it's time to let it go.

I think you’re wrong. Just don’t go see it. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BARKDANGER

If this move is as great as the twists in Ready Or Not were

We are in danger. This looks good! Though the “Scream tone” seems off (granted it’s just a trailer). I will be at the theaters opening night! 

“I’m on the edge of glory
”

Married the Night
4 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

If this move is as great as the twists in Ready Or Not were

We are in danger. This looks good! Though the “Scream tone” seems off (granted it’s just a trailer). I will be at the theaters opening night! 

I think It matches the tone of one more than the sequels. It feels darker and ghostface seems BRUTAL! 

Luke78619
2 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

No, in the original 1996 film Ghostface plays a "game" with Drew Barrymore in the opening sequence.

Oh god you’re right, forgot about that iconic scene :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ororo Munroe
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

The one I read had Selena Gomez in the cast so I know for sure mine was not real :rip: 

maybe Selena will suddenly appear near the end of the movie as real Ghostface. 

demi.thumb.gif.96902f2b42c6196b06cd43574

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

sillynate
4 hours ago, CyanLights said:

The one I read had Selena Gomez in the cast so I know for sure mine was not real :rip: 

Okay so hear me out 

I think that one is real and the Selena Gomez bit is just one of those official fake edits from the producers  :deadbanana:

here’s why 

Spoiler

Tara is the opening attack (based off the trailer) and the leak said it was both Tara and her oldest sister played by Selena Gomez who are the opening attack 

Leak says Hicks receives a call from the killer threatening to kill her son so she rushes home. In the trailer there’s a scene of her driving fast with a scared look on her face. The leak also says that Dewey is killed in that scene (Hicks calls him for help before arriving at her house) and that’s what sets Sydney & Gale to return but I don’t think he dies he just gets injured ✹again✹ because he calls Sydney to return in the trailer

Leak says Sam is plagued by nightmares and specifically at 1:33 in the trailer when she’s standing in Stu’s house the camera is turning around
.. looking like a dream/nightmare scene

And lastly the leak said that there’s a final showdown at a hospital and we have that image of the killer at a hospital 

WpQn5b.gif

CyanLights
24 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Okay so hear me out 

I think that one is real and the Selena Gomez bit is just one of those official fake edits from the producers  :deadbanana:

here’s why 

Hide contents

Tara is the opening attack (based off the trailer) and the leak said it was both Tara and her oldest sister played by Selena Gomez who are the opening attack 

Leak says Hicks receives a call from the killer threatening to kill her son so she rushes home. In the trailer there’s a scene of her driving fast with a scared look on her face. The leak also says that Dewey is killed in that scene (Hicks calls him for help before arriving at her house) and that’s what sets Sydney & Gale to return but I don’t think he dies he just gets injured ✹again✹ because he calls Sydney to return in the trailer

Leak says Sam is plagued by nightmares and specifically at 1:33 in the trailer when she’s standing in Stu’s house the camera is turning around
.. looking like a dream/nightmare scene

And lastly the leak said that there’s a final showdown at a hospital and we have that image of the killer at a hospital 

WpQn5b.gif

now wait a damn minute 

:fatcat:

Married the Night

It’s so tempting when I see these spoiler tags! I’ll revisit this thread in January. 

I can’t stop thinking about this movie!

PussOfYonce
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Scream trailer today, Chucky series today, Halloween Kills this week, "The Movies That Made Us" Netflix show featuring Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Aliens. Us horror fans are winning now. :applause:

we win so hardddd

✹ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✹

Married the Night
1 hour ago, PussOfYonce said:

we win so hardddd

Such a good week for Horror fans! 

Married the Night

Do y’all think this will do better than 4 and be a box office hit??? I hope so. 😭 

jimmytimestep
3 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Do y’all think this will do better than 4 and be a box office hit??? I hope so. 😭 

yes, for sure!!!! especially if the reviews are good.

I normally love the "Scream" series for the humor, it helps distract me from the brutal terror of it all, but this looks *REALLY* scary and I'm HERE for it

Married the Night
19 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

yes, for sure!!!! especially if the reviews are good.

I normally love the "Scream" series for the humor, it helps distract me from the brutal terror of it all, but this looks *REALLY* scary and I'm HERE for it

Good!!! I need this to be a HIT. I want more (as always). 

and yes, this one looks so chilling!!! The trailer is scary. 

sillynate
52 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I think it’s gonna make less money than 4 :poot: BECAUSE
.. covid :poot:

Archived