đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream (2022) Trailer Released

Cruelty

Featured Posts

PussOfYonce

Im so ****ing ready, first halloween kills and then next year we get scream and halloween ends

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

I read a supposed script leak last year and gurl…… after seeing this trailer (and the stills from yesterday) I think it was real :deadbanana: they did say they were making multiple versions all throughout development so maybe I read the wrong one :billie:

Chlorine Sevigny
17 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I can’t stop watching this trailer!

I’ve watched it about 3 times already. :giveup:

CyanLights
17 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I read a supposed script leak last year and gurl…… after seeing this trailer (and the stills from yesterday) I think it was real :deadbanana: they did say they were making multiple versions all throughout development so maybe I read the wrong one :billie:

The one I read had Selena Gomez in the cast so I know for sure mine was not real :rip: 

Chromatican

I hope the actual film is more well lit. All in all I think the film will be solid 7/10, but I’m hoping for a surprise and it’s actually brilliant.

Married the Night
6 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

It looks bad, but I'll still watch it.

What? In what world? How?

Anderson123
1 hour ago, PussOfYonce said:

Im so ****ing ready, first halloween kills and then next year we get scream and halloween ends

Scream trailer today, Chucky series today, Halloween Kills this week, "The Movies That Made Us" Netflix show featuring Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Aliens. Us horror fans are winning now. :applause:

Married the Night
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Scream trailer today, Chucky series today, Halloween Kills this week, "The Movies That Made Us" Netflix show featuring Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Aliens. Us horror fans are winning now. :applause:

I didn’t know about the new movies that made us!!! When do they come out?

JaysAMess
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

What? In what world? How?

I don't know what it is, it just didn't get me hyped like the Halloween Kills trailer.

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I didn’t know about the new movies that made us!!! When do they come out?

Today! :tony: They're out now.

Archived