💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who/What originally got you into pop music?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Agunimon

So for a large portion of my youth, I was someone who only really listened to instrumentals. Growing up as a band geek, I found them more appealing.

Then I got into the power pop / punk bands and some indie bands, and I gravitated towards them for the longest time. Granted there were songs on the radio that were considered pop that I was into, it wasn't a genre I would listen to on my own.

Until...

093624442523_b.jpg

In particular:

I used to listen to this album non-stop with my best friend in middle school. I miss him. =[

What about you?

Inspired by currently listening to her sophomore album...

RAMROD

My parents.

They are musical. They have large music records collection. All genres, all kinds of artists and language. And I don't remember where our living room was never without music playing. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

gumzy3000

Disney channel bops in the mid 2000s were all I heard in my childhood.

And then I started to listen to Britney, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Gaga, and the list kept growing. 

trolly troll troll

Chlorine Sevigny

I was never not into pop music but I was around 8 or 9 when Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Britney, and NSync were first dominating so I guess that's where it started. 

Patriziaa Reggiani

Miley and Selena they are my childhood, Hannah Montana and Wizard of waverly place, Hanna's Bops got me into Pop mucic and Selena's earlier work!!

I will not watch House of Gucci

Chromatica Island

Cher, I was obsessed with Believe when I was a toddler.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived