πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga with a fan in Chicago today. Unfortunately no paparazzi

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Paparazzi in Chicago is so rare because celebrities barely come here compared to LA, New York etc.

From my own experience and talking to people in Chicago every time I'm there, celebs are around all the time, they just rarely try to hide. They come in for scheduled events most of the time. Especially in the suburb cities surrounding Chicago.

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

From my own experience and talking to people in Chicago every time I'm there, celebs are around all the time, they just rarely try to hide. They come in for scheduled events most of the time. Especially in the suburb cities surrounding Chicago.

well yeah they come but like u said its usually for events and they just don't roam around that much like in other cities.

It's science, bitch

Redstreak

I love the green coat. :legend: flawlessness to the max.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Woolfsmck

Downtown Chicago is mostly a financial district. All the surrounding suburbs make up everything else about the city, but they really aren't Chicago in the old city sense.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Schwerk

Unfortunately no paparazzi? Thank God! I hate them, let's count on fans to take pics and we'll get our Gaga fashionfix. Love this look, even with the fur.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Woolfsmck

isnt she in NY? last night she wastalkin about wrapping gifts at parents house

She flys to Chicago , its only about 2 or 3 hours one way. Plus some of her friends and Taylor are in Chicago, I think its easier for her to go to them than it its for them to go to her.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

TheMadridHash

Gaga is like so Penis-Adicted right now

she flew from around the world during this year to screw taylor everytime she had a chance

:dies: now that she has a break she will never leave chicago untill the tour starts again

Gaga is like so Penis-Adicted right now

she flew from around the world during this year to screw taylor everytime she had a chance

:dies: now that she has a break she will never leave chicago untill the tour starts again

lol

Archived