💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Agnes' new album Magic Still Exists out Oct. 22

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I had barely known who Agnes was before this year, but after hearing 24 Hours and Here Comes The Night (already two of the best songs of the 2020s), I can't WAIT to hear the full album :heart: anyone that knows of music with similar vibes please let me know!

For past 2 years her work is just amazing... Every song is a bop.

And look on this performance. It's kinda MPG status performance

Reality

Not me seeing the words "Agnes" and "Magic" and thinking that this was an Agatha Harkness album :bradley: I need her to make one after Agatha All Along :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

PawsUpJago

The fact that she released the legendary bop Release Me back when feels like a lifetime ago, then disappeared from my consciousness in every possible way. Then all of a sudden I heard 24 Hours, honestly an absolute perfect pop banger, and was so shook, like "no way THE Agnes??? " 😂😂😂

BLACKOUTbritney

I only found out about this album when I opened this thread. OMGGGG

I’m loving the new music and even her previous EP 

Am I suddenly a stan now? YES SIR :diane:

moonsago
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Every song so far is a 10/10, but I hate the short tracklist, more like an EP :cyanlights:

How many songs are there? 

3 hours ago, Simon said:

For past 2 years her work is just amazing... Every song is a bop.

And look on this performance. It's kinda MPG status performance

Omg .. its the first time i listen to this song it soooooo amazing .. it's been a long time since i listened to a well crafted pop song.. i love love the europop sound of the song its something that gaga would do with redone .

Thank u for sharing it .

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, PawsUpJago said:

The fact that she released the legendary bop Release Me back when feels like a lifetime ago, then disappeared from my consciousness in every possible way. Then all of a sudden I heard 24 Hours, honestly an absolute perfect pop banger, and was so shook, like "no way THE Agnes??? " 😂😂😂

I was so shook as well... I saw people talking about 24 Hours then I went into her YouTube channel to see other songs and then BAM-- Release Me video. I would've never guessed they were the same person.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

LeJudas

Who? 

I really thought this was Agatha Harkness alter ego releasing an EP or something for fun cuz she's bored of suburban single cougar life in Westview

Brainiac
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Every song so far is a 10/10, but I hate the short tracklist, more like an EP :cyanlights:

Where can you see the tracklist? I can't see it anywhere.

Archived