💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry To Host October 25 “Ellen DeGeneres Show”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Katy Perry will assume the hosting role on an upcoming “Ellen DeGeneres Show.”

According to new listings, Perry will guest host the October 25 edition of the daytime talk show. Her guest roster will have a decided “American Idol” slant; fellow judge Luke Bryan will appear for an interview, while past contestant Michael J. Woodard will deliver a musical performance.

The episode will also feature a chat with a tween who won a kindness contest.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Oh girl, you're not helping your case...

they are friends, Katy even sent Ellen photo of Daisy last year (0:30)

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

flyaway
49 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

The episode will also feature a chat with a tween who won a kindness contest.

source

Kindness and Ellen don't fit well on the same sentence I fear 

StrawberryBlond

What's happening with this show? I thought it was coming off the air now Ellen was leaving? How can it be called The Ellen Degeneres Show if she's not on it? And I'm surprised this whole American Idol thing is still being pushed. The reboot hasn't produced one successful winner, ratings have been low and no one talks about it. It's a wonder these shows continue to get renewed as they just provide millions for the judges and nothing more so I don't know what the networks are getting out of them.

Teletubby
On 10/11/2021 at 9:23 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

What's happening with this show? I thought it was coming off the air now Ellen was leaving? How can it be called The Ellen Degeneres Show if she's not on it?

Ellen is still in it, this is the last season and Katy is a guest host for one episode. 

Archived