💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

The Mirror : Gaga's Set for a 6 month HOG promo campaign

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

Original Article: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lady-gaga-making-750k-night-25179734.amp?__twitter_impression=true

It also says Gaga will open her Vegas jazz and piano residency with a pre-recorded message from Tony Bennett.

I Hope we get those interviews, red carpets, photoshoots!

I will not watch House of Gucci

nswain1110

They straight up erased Chromatica 🤦‍♂️😵 I stopped reading after that sentence lol 

“Lady Gaga may have been silent for the past two years since her Star Is Born success, but the Mama Monster is bouncing back...with a bang.” 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Patriziaa Reggiani
10 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

They straight up erased Chromatica 🤦‍♂️😵 I stopped reading after that sentence lol 

“Lady Gaga may have been silent for the past two years since her Star Is Born success, but the Mama Monster is bouncing back...with a bang.” 

I think they meant in terms of touring and Movies!

I will not watch House of Gucci

thatfoxyfeeling
30 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

I mean to the majority of the GP they heard Rain On Me last year and that’s about it. 

Franch Toast

J&P already features a prerecorded message from Tony. I wonder if this will be a new one.

She/Her/Hers

Since Oscars is in march I don't think it will be quite 6 months? More like 4 or 5

Exciting tho :excited2: I guess it will start with the academy museum premier?

Cant wait for GagaDam interactions, and cast interviews! And now possible red carpet scenes :giveup: I'm afraid im not ready for another slayage of moments

franminervini
10 minutes ago, julz said:

Cant wait for GagaDam interactions, and cast interviews! And now possible red carpet scenes :giveup: I'm afraid im not ready for another slayage of moments

I think we are not ready :bradley:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Bradley
1 hour ago, nswain1110 said:

Mirror be like

"We don't remember Chromatiwhat."

I think this is just an article compiled from public information and some assumptions. After all, this is the Mirror.

Bradley

“Clients are not just coming to see her, but they often spending large sums on nicer hotel suites, meals out and then gambling or hitting the clubs. The spends are known to rise dramatically when Gaga and other A listers have show nights."

InTheCloset
21 minutes ago, julz said:

i would be taken to heaven. im still not over the picture where gaga is feeding him a burger. and the way she laughs when he couldnt ride the motorbike. so cute:hor:

The abyss stares back

rawrimamonster

Gaga will claw her way to an acting Oscar one way or the other so not surprised she’s investing in a campaign for HoG. 

Archived