Flippy
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Saw it!! 

No after credits 

emojis reactions:

😆😆😆🥱🥱😲😲😲😨😨🔥🔥🔥🔥😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😣🤔🤔🥱🥱📉📉📈📈📈📈🗽🗽🗽😱😱😱🔪🔪🔪🔪😆😆😆👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Predictable killerrr, some low moments, but overall entertaining 

How do you get to watch movies so far ahead in advance?! :giveup: Such an icon 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SLAYing

When is it coming on Digital?

All the theatres are closed in my flop country 🥴

Halloween Wtf GIF by Justin Gammon

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Daenerys

Got my eyes on an early screening and it definitely lived up to what I was expecting! I can’t wait to see it again to catch all the little details that I missed! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

Happy Scream day, everyone! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Daenerys changed the title to Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*
Daenerys

Remember, not everyone is able to see the film due to covid and shutdowns. If you’re going to post spoilers PLEASE use the spoiler tags…… or ghostface will get you! 

BlingNotTheMusic

I CANT WAIT! Loved all the movies growing up :heart:

We've been watching all the movies this week (except for the horrible Scream 4 :bear:) in prep for seeing it on Saturday. So excited!!!

Anderson123

I managed to watch it today with no spoilers! Omg I was so scared I just unfollowed Scream pages and muted words on Twitter. Just stayed away from social media. :rip:

Spoiler

Not the biggest fan of the killers but overall a pretty good sequel, one of the strongest. Brutal murders, interesting plot and different formula and love it so much. Dewey's death was heartbreaking, I can't believe he's gone now. I'm always scared about Sidney and Gale, glad to see they made it. Sidney really had a worst time in the previous film.

So the killers. The motivation was good, kind of related to what Kevin Williamson's script for 3 was supposed to be about but in modern time. I just think it was a little predictable? Idk. I peed my pants when they showed Billy in the mirror, was not expecting that AT ALL.

So anyway, as I was watching the movie I thought the killers would be Chad and Mindy influenced by Martha Meeks or something like that. Like a family murder as revenge for what happened to Randy. At least that's what I got from that frame and stuff they had in there, like they obviously really love him so would've been crazy to see them go this way about family members of the originals.

sillynate

Y’all okay I’m pretty sure I have covid right now so I’m not going to see it for a while…. That being said, I’ve been following all leaks regarding this movie since before it was even announced in 2019. Like I want some spoilers but not all of them, you know? :sweat:

so to anyone who’s seen the movie, please I’ll love you forever if you answer these questions in the first spoiler tag for me :hug:

Spoiler

- is Samantha actually Billy Loomis’ daughter? :oprah: 

- Amber is one of the killers, right? The last act happens at her house, so she’s the only one who would know the ins and outs of the house like Stu did in the first movie…. Right? Not to mention everything is kept entirely the same as it was back then…. Which isn’t creepy at all :sweat: so yeah she’s one of the killers, right?

- Does Dewey die? :bradley: I’ve already accepted his death because Sam doesn’t say “you want me to help you, a retired sheriff, and the host of a morning show commit murder?” She leaves him out and then there’s this image from promo 

maxresdefault.jpg

- Does Randy’s sister make a cameo?

THESE ARE MY THEORIES IF ANY OF THESE HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE PLEASE DON’T TELL ME THIS IS WHAT I DON’T WANT SPOILED THANK YOU 

Spoiler

- I'm pretty sure Ritchie is the other killer but I wanna be surprised when I see his reveal 

- there’s a third killer who’s working solo without the help of Amber and Ritchie 

- Gale sacrifices her life for Sydney :bradley: 

Anderson123
17 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Y’all okay I’m pretty sure I have covid right now so I’m not going to see it for a while…. That being said, I’ve been following all leaks regarding this movie since before it was even announced in 2019. Like I want some spoilers but not all of them, you know? :sweat:

so to anyone who’s seen the movie, please I’ll love you forever if you answer these questions in the first spoiler tag for me :hug:

Reveal hidden contents

- is Samantha actually Billy Loomis’ daughter? :oprah: 

- Amber is one of the killers, right? The last act happens at her house, so she’s the only one who would know the ins and outs of the house like Stu did in the first movie…. Right? Not to mention everything is kept entirely the same as it was back then…. Which isn’t creepy at all :sweat: so yeah she’s one of the killers, right?

- Does Dewey die? :bradley: I’ve already accepted his death because Sam doesn’t say “you want me to help you, a retired sheriff, and the host of a morning show commit murder?” She leaves him out and then there’s this image from promo 

maxresdefault.jpg

- Does Randy’s sister make a cameo?

THESE ARE MY THEORIES IF ANY OF THESE HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE PLEASE DON’T TELL ME THIS IS WHAT I DON’T WANT SPOILED THANK YOU 

Reveal hidden contents

- I'm pretty sure Ritchie is the other killer but I wanna be surprised when I see his reveal 

- there’s a third killer who’s working solo without the help of Amber and Ritchie 

- Gale sacrifices her life for Sydney :bradley: 

Woah that's a lot of info you've gotten. I don't know if you want to know a lot but a short answer is:

Spoiler

Answer to everything is Yes except for two.

sillynate
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Woah that's a lot of info you've gotten. I don't know if you want to know a lot but a short answer is:

Reveal hidden contents

Answer to everything is Yes except for two.

Wait so 

Spoiler

Amber isn’t one of the killers? :nooo: I am SHOOK 

I will definitely say this is an improvement from Scream 4. It has its flaws, but it stands on its own. The death scenes themselves were as brutal as I expected them to be for this day and age. (They had to keep up with Halloween, especially Halloween Kills.) I appreciate how meta they were, how in tune it was to the original, and all the small “blink and you’ll miss it” moments that give a nod to all 4 films. I give it a 8/10.

Ranking:

Scream (1996)

Scream 2

Scream (2022)

Scream 3

Scream 4

badfaith
6 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I CANT WAIT! Loved all the movies growing up :heart:

We've been watching all the movies this week (except for the horrible Scream 4 :bear:) in prep for seeing it on Saturday. So excited!!!

Horrible? Scream 4?

I loved Scream 4, probably a second after Scream 1.

Archived