💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Cruelty

Okay looking through these new pictures of the cast, there are definitely one or two that look like they'll be the killers... which probably means they'll be the first victims tbh

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Argentum

GAY CULTURE

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

On 10/11/2021 at 7:13 PM, Speak Easy said:

Probably a clever marketing way of almost reintroducing the franchise to teens. (It has been over 20 years since the original came out.) 

Calling it "Scream 5" might seem tacky to some. 

Yeah I get that. I don't know what else they should have called it, but I just think it's lame to call it just ''Scream'' again. Tho I wasn't planning on watching it, so Idc.

• Daenerys changed the title to *UPDATE* Scream (2022) - Final Poster
Daenerys

I have now updated this thread with the new final poster and 30 second teaser! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I have now updated this thread with the new final poster and 30 second teaser! 

"the killer is on the poster" 

FGf-87HXMAIxp_K?format=jpg&name=large

Daenerys
Just now, CyanLights said:

"the killer is on the poster" 

FGf-87HXMAIxp_K?format=jpg&name=large

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Ok, I don't mind if this movie is gonna be ok or a meh, I just wanna see Neve, my youth crush :yennefer: (yes I am gay, so what? :ladyhaha:)

MaMaMarryTheNight

Am I the only one who thinks Courtney did too much in her face? I recently watched friends for the 36/8374th time and she looked so pretty :air: but then again this show is like 25yrs old idk 

and omg clay is so hot 🥵 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Daenerys
4 minutes ago, GagaCoop said:

Can’t wait.

the problem is that everything has been spoiled

Only if you’re on the Reddit threads, it’s been known that all the trailers released so far are intentional misdirect ones so some of what we see won’t be in the final cut. 

1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

Only if you’re on the Reddit threads, it’s been known that all the trailers released so far are intentional misdirect ones so some of what we see won’t be in the final cut. 

No, sorry.

If you are a scream fan (and you know everything about it) seeing the trailer and stopping the frames you can easily understand who is the killer

Daenerys
4 hours ago, GagaCoop said:

No, sorry.

If you are a scream fan (and you know everything about it) seeing the trailer and stopping the frames you can easily understand who is the killer

I get you. As a hardcore Scream fan I already know Kevin Williamson’s formula so I understand what you’re saying about stopping frames and piecing together a time line to find the conclusion. I have my bets on who the killer(s) are so I’m excited to see HOW it exactly plays out! 

• Daenerys changed the title to Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*

Archived