💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Love for Sale at No. 8 on Billboard 200

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga’s second collaborative album, Love for Sale, debuts at No. 8 on the Billboard 200.

Love for Sale starts with 41,000 equivalent album units earned. Of that sum, album sales comprise 38,000; SEA units comprise 3,000 (equaling 3.85 million on-demand streams of the set’s songs) and TEA units comprise a negligible number. source

#1. Taylor Swift’s Fearless (Taylor’s Version)  152,000 equivalent album units 
(CD sales comprise 77,000, while vinyl LP sales total 67,000. The album sold about 1,000 in cassettes and 1,000 in digital downloads. Strikingly, 29% of the album’s to-date CD sales were generated in the week ending Oct. 7, concurrent with the availability of its signed CD. )
#2. Drake’s Certified Lover Boy  110,000 equivalent album units 
#3. Meek Mill's Expensive Pain 95,000 equivalent album units 
#4. YoungBoy Never Broke Again’s Sincerely, Kentrell  71,000 equivalent album units 
#5. Lil Nas X’s Montero  45,000 equivalent album units 
#6. Olivia Rodrigo’s Sour 43,000 equivalent album units 
#7. Doja Cat’s Planet Her  43,000 equivalent album units 
#9.  Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album 40,000 equivalent album units 
#10.  Kanye West’s Donda 39,000 equivalent album units 

'Love for Sale'  arrives atop both Billboard’s Traditional Jazz Albums and overall Jazz Albums charts. It's Bennett’s record-breaking 15th No. 1 on the Traditional Jazz Albums chart.
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SevenWonder

Funny thing is Gaga and Tony probably made more money off the 38k pure sales than Drake and his streams...

rawrimamonster

As my late grandfather used to say, that’s better than a stab in the eye with a sharp stick. 

ConnorFilm

It was a close week on the BH200. Gaga debuted at #8 with 41,000 copies and Lil Nas was #5 with 45,000 copies.

We really could of been in the top 5-6 had her team (hi, Bobby) prepared some tv performances and whatnot. I really don’t see the Paramount doc and the TV special later this fall doing anything. 

Oh well. We are above that racist Morgan Wallen and we overperformed expectations.I’m just glad it’s not #10 or #11. That would have been messy. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Very Nice for getting a top10. Congrats to Tony and gaga to sing these classics and keep them alive on new listeners.

Suspiria

Remember everyone was worried about Taylor blocking the number 1 spot:sharon:

But in the grand scheme of things 8 is definitely a respectable debut for their second jazz covers album.

TEANUS
2 minutes ago, dojo said:

they said #7 :triggered:

Originally they said #10 :vegas:

tenor.png

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived