Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Troye Sivan Making Fun Of Tony Bennett's Alzheimer On Tiktok & Then Deleted

RAMROD

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Joshie said:

Troye made a very inappropriate joke, which he clearly regrets as he’s deleted it. I’m sure he will make an apology too, but am I incapable of forgiveness? No. And thank god for that. 

yeah it happens 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YUJIfushiguro

The ppl saying everyone is overreacting r the ones overreacting lol. no1 is going out of there way to cancel him there just pointing out a joke in bad taste . For the most part I don't think any1 here thinks he is making the joke out of malice or spite and no1 seems to be as offended as the ppl defending him. You can criticise some1 and it not be about tearing them down.

thatfoxyfeeling

I wouldn't say he was making fun of his alzheimer's at all, just should've thought twice before uploading since it's in bad taste. 

bambi96
2 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Who is getting canceled here? :oprah:

I'm referring to the comments people are making...

Gagaloo911

Gross.

He always has and always will be irrelevant and a nobody.

TikTok is trash wbk,and so are people who use it.

Flawless
11 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

I'm referring to the comments people are making...

This is not cancelling, people here are expressing their frustration or disappointment with Troye's video. Not everything has to be cancelling culture, people can dislike someone's attitude when they don't agree with it or find it disrespectful

the scars on my mind are on replay.

REALLY?!?!?!

MAKING FUN OF A 95 YEAR OLD PERSON'S DISEASE?

DO YOU KNOW MANY PEOPLE OF THAT AGE STILL SINGING (i know he retired but still) AND BEING ALIVE AND NOT IN BED ALL DAY???

Fantina

He probably didn't know the context and that's why he deleted it in the first place. What I wanna know is why is that even a sound? 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Teletubby
16 minutes ago, Fantina said:

He probably didn't know the context and that's why he deleted it in the first place. What I wanna know is why is that even a sound? 

original: https://www.tiktok.com/@gagadaily/video/7015069332866731266

but people turned it into this trend: https://www.tiktok.com/music/Tony-Bennett-and-Lady-Gaga-on-60-Minutes-7015069208589470466

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

streamstarcrossed

I bet most of you ‘outraged’ over this wouldn’t actually care if Tony and gaga weren’t associated w each other. You’d probably even laugh. It was insensitive, yes, but y’all choose the weirdest stuff to attack people about. If this was enough to make you hate Troy, you probably didn’t like him that much to start with. 

3 hours ago, LDGA said:

There is one thing everyone seems to take out of the ecuation. The recording sound is so random, most people dont know where it comes from. The thing it says its a basic and pretty ironical joke where someone says that wont forget something, then proceed to forget it, this is pretty common in cartoons and movies. The thing about this is that when you dont know that it comes from from an interview to someone who has alzheimer, then it becomes really insesitive and bad joke. We have to be real, most youngsters dont know who Tony is, neither he is sick, wouldnt be surprised that Troye didnt know him or that the interview was about him, then when realized was too late. 

It is becoming a trend in Tik Tok to use that sound and most people wont know nothing about its real origin and meaning, please, when you see one of this tik tok explain to the person, and explain why is bad using it, explain who Tony is and the illness he has, most people will do the same as Troye when they realize. 

I think we forget that these people who might know nothing about the origin or background of the audio are making these stupid videos PUBLIC. So yes, if you make these videos then don't play the innocent card and face the consequences of your ignorance.

If he is getting hate for that, I am sorry but I think he deserves that. Otherwise don't simply remove the video, apologize to whoever might have felt ofended

NichuuB
7 hours ago, Dennis said:

and they never get canceled. That's the sad part. Because twitter stans only save that energy for straight guys and girls.

And black people:partysick: (specially black woman)

Property of @Whale

Archived