Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Troye Sivan Making Fun Of Tony Bennett's Alzheimer On Tiktok & Then Deleted

RAMROD

Featured Posts

he likely didn't know the context. as a pop artist he could probably relate to the idea of being complimented for something he can't recall... which is why he would make this as a joke. Things on tiktok are taken out of context and not thought about too much. This is how i see this, tho if that is the case, i am surprised troye has not been keeping up with gaga's music and is so clueless but it happens i guess

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He most certainly didn't know the context and has deleted it since. It's fine. It'd be problematic if he didn't remove it. 

Plastic Flower
11 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Why did you say “genz” are making meme vids? I’m genz & I'm not doing that lol should’ve just said people are making vids

It's not even genz most of the times :lmao:

Drop it

6 hours ago, Admin said:

Sounds are not "created". There are videos, and anyone can use any part of the audio as a "sound".

You should just delete it so the trend doesn’t become bigger, or make it that people can’t use the audio.

6 hours ago, Admin said:

Sounds are not "created". There are videos, and anyone can use any part of the audio as a "sound".

You should just delete it so the trend doesn’t become bigger, or make it so people can’t use the audio.

beaublue
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

It's not even genz most of the times :lmao:

I KNOW 🤣 always getting thrown under the bus

Agunimon
17 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Some people take something tragic and inject some laughter into it because if some people don’t laugh at the scary stuff, they’ll go crazy. This stuff is very subjective and touchy given Tony’s still alive, I understand both sides.

I generally agree with this. When my mom died, I dealt with it by making some really dark jokes. But since that's also how I deal with things like that, I also feel like it's not their tragedy to make comedy of.

I think Troye realized that and then deleted it.

Painting him out to be some heartless guy and calling for his cancellation is SO unnecessary, though. It was handled already. People need to stop picking up their pitchforks at everything.

Wow, i can't believe some people here try to justify his actions by saying: "he's not the only one doing it" or like "he is just having fun, don't take it too seriously".  That's basically what toxic people say defending racist or homophobic statements. Sad. 

it's literally a sound people use.. i've seen multiple tiktoks using this sound, it's a trend. i didn't even know it was tony's voice and i dont think the people using it know either.

this is how tiktok works, you find a sound and make content, there's not even an implication to tony's alzheimers in this boy's video. troye sivan just used a sound that's trending, people are trying to make things up out of thin air lmao

Archived