Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Troye Sivan Making Fun Of Tony Bennett's Alzheimer On Tiktok & Then Deleted

RAMROD

Featured Posts

NichuuB

I think the ggd TikTok account should take this audio down, or to block it for being used by other people (I don't know if that's possible cuz I don't know how TikTok works) I mean, the original video is really emotional and heartbreaking, but since so many people started using it as a joke, shouldn't the account administrator do something to stop it?

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, streamstarcrossed said:

I bet most of you ‘outraged’ over this wouldn’t actually care if Tony and gaga weren’t associated w each other. You’d probably even laugh. It was insensitive, yes, but y’all choose the weirdest stuff to attack people about. If this was enough to make you hate Troy, you probably didn’t like him that much to start with. 

I don't care if he didn't know the background or there wasn't bad intentions behind it, but even whithout knowing he made fun of an illness and offended a lot of people. So cool, he deleted the video, but at least apologize for it.

And no, I don't know who this guy is, just know he appeared one day in Drag Race. And I don't give a sh*t about Gaga being in the equation, I simply was offended as f*ck

streamstarcrossed
9 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

he deleted the video, but at least apologize for it.

…don’t hold your breath on that. 

10 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

And I don't give a sh*t about Gaga being in the equation

Sure, Jan. 

1 minute ago, streamstarcrossed said:

Sure, Jan.

I might be offended by some random guy (ok my fault, I assume my guilt) but you seem to be a bitter af person :ladyhaha:

streamstarcrossed
1 minute ago, NAMURO said:

you seem to be a bitter af person :ladyhaha:

Yet certainly not as bitter as the people calling troye homophobic slurs & trashing his artistry over his use of a tiktok sound. I can live w that! 

Just now, streamstarcrossed said:

Yet certainly not as bitter as the people calling troye homophobic slurs & trashing his artistry over his use of a tiktok sound. I can live w that! 

Did I say anything about his artistry or sexual behavior? Ok it seems you are an obsessed fanatic, that explains it all :stalkga:

streamstarcrossed
Just now, NAMURO said:

Did I say anything about his artistry or sexual behavior?

no. did I say you did? no. does that change my point? no. 

Just now, NAMURO said:

it seems you are an obsessed fanatic

obsessed w troye sivan…?

L O L !!!

1 minute ago, streamstarcrossed said:

no. did I say you did? no. does that change my point? no. 

You quoted me, so yes, I feel alluded :kiss:

Babylon Dynasty

I don't think his intentions were bad (sometimes we don't think enough before make some things so idk) but this "funny trend" should stop rn.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

streamstarcrossed
3 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

You quoted me

Actually, you started the quoting.

4 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

I feel allude

Then don’t. 

FentyGa

it’s really not that deep, he probably didnt even know the context of the original sound. it’s funny out of context

corytrelawney

This was not malicious in any way. Ya’ll need to chill with your unnecessary cancellations. 

Why do you look so good in those jeans?

9 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I don’t wana be shady or smth,but the sound was created by gagadaily :/

Sounds are not "created". There are videos, and anyone can use any part of the audio as a "sound".

StarstruckIllusion

LMAO wow what then hell was he thinking 😭 It’s v disrespectful to his loved ones, but I could see the comedic side too. Cant believe he, as a queer pop artist, just wiped out any chance he ever had at collabing with Gaga… insane. 

Archived