Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Troye Sivan Making Fun Of Tony Bennett's Alzheimer On Tiktok & Then Deleted

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Economy
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Being young isn't an excuse for being ignorant :lmao: Dressing up like a KKK member because you were naive isn't isn't the glowing defense you think it is :billie: The mental gymnastics here are astounding, hopefully there an Olympic Game someday. A lot of ya'll would win. 

He didnt say he dressed up LIKE KKK he said he dressed up in white like a ghost but a connection could of been made that way

Thats not the same thing

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92

Are we seriously upset over this? Lol Over someone making a 15 second video…it doesn’t SAY **** ABOUT Alzheimer’s!??!?!?!?!?  There is no context!?!? Jesus Christ, he was making a joke about his 2012 stuff? 

NOT EVERYTHING IS PERSONAL. 

Luke78619
2 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

he used already added sound (by this site btw.)
made a tiktok about his old yt channel
and deleted it when people started to leave comments

yeah, you're right
it screams bad intentions, lmao
he woke up, saw a 90 something years old jazz singer with alzheimer and wanted to make fun of him

it's so bizzare to me, how people want to act perfect everytime someone ****s up
everyone makes mistakes everyday, but nooo
someone did it online so we need to tell them how terrible it was a 100 times and say how horrible they are for it

get over it

Weren’t you all for Sia being cancelled for how she portrayed people with autism in her film, when she obviously wasn’t trying to portray them in an unrealistic light :poot: 

like I know these are different scenarios, but I thought you would’ve been against what Troy has done :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

js4754394o9823
8 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Weren’t you all for Sia being cancelled for how she portrayed people with autism in her film, when she obviously wasn’t trying to portray them in an unrealistic light :poot: 

like I know these are different scenarios, but I thought you would’ve been against what Troy has done :poot: 

yeah and that was dumb af and i shouldn't be so offended by it
sia didn't mean to do any harm either
how she responded to criticism was shitty, but i can see why she was angry
my opinion changed a lot

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

yeah and that was dumb af and i shouldn't be so offended by it
sia didn't mean to do any harm either
how she responded to criticism was shitty, but i can see why she was angry
my opinion changed a lot

Guess someone has been redpilled :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

JusKeepBreathin

He probably didn't know Tony has Alzheimer's. And when someone told him he took it down. 

The sound clip doesn't mention it. 

Also he is talking about himself not remembering YouTube videos in 2012. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I wanna be positive and say that he had probably no bad intention or background knowledge... but even with that, how can you find somebody old having no memory of something laughable enough to record yourself and decide to share it? 
what is the point? who do you mock? what is funny about it?

js4754394o9823
13 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Guess someone has been redpilled :poot:

idk what redpilled means (*)

i'm just trying to see things from different perspective, be less emotional and more understanding

not always works, but i'm trying

and as i think about it now, i probably should be more empathetic to the offended people here too and stay in between, not choose one side, but oh well
too late for that today i guess :laughga:

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

i just try to see things from different perspective, be less emotional and more understanding

Typical response from a conservative :billie:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

js4754394o9823
3 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Typical response from a conservative :billie:

added more to my comment
(and why is this thread turning to be about me, not that tiktok :enigma:)

5 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

his intentions clrealy weren't bad
and he deleted it, so what's the problem?

The joke wasn't funny, I think u can joke around with an illness with the person who has an illness if they are okay with it and bringing humor a little to the world, but he doesn't even know Tony, and his family. My grandfather had alzeihmer and if my grandfather was famous and I saw a random guy making fun that one night my grandfather got lost in a city (yeah it happened), it woudln't sit well with me, because it was the most terirfying night of my life. But if my aunt who went thru it with me makes a joke out of it to try to light up the room with my grandpa, then it can be okay. It's all about how u joke.  Alzeihmer is very very hard, for family friends and the loved one. I hope for his sake he never goes thru with it and see his favorite uncle or aunt or mother go thru with it, I bet he wouldn't think twice bout doing this tiktok :laughga: what a punk

There is one thing everyone seems to take out of the ecuation. The recording sound is so random, most people dont know where it comes from. The thing it says its a basic and pretty ironical joke where someone says that wont forget something, then proceed to forget it, this is pretty common in cartoons and movies. The thing about this is that when you dont know that it comes from from an interview to someone who has alzheimer, then it becomes really insesitive and bad joke. We have to be real, most youngsters dont know who Tony is, neither he is sick, wouldnt be surprised that Troye didnt know him or that the interview was about him, then when realized was too late. 

It is becoming a trend in Tik Tok to use that sound and most people wont know nothing about its real origin and meaning, please, when you see one of this tik tok explain to the person, and explain why is bad using it, explain who Tony is and the illness he has, most people will do the same as Troye when they realize. 

Archived