💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Troye Sivan Making Fun Of Tony Bennett's Alzheimer On Tiktok & Then Deleted

RAMROD

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
6 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Do you know what I consciously chose to do one Halloween many years ago? I dressed all in white head to toe and painted my whole body white. I later realised that was a terrible idea because of the association of KKK, but did I think of that at the time? No I thought oh ghost. Woops, I made a mistake and I regret it, and if anyone had said anything I would’ve apologised. 

Get off your pedestal. No more responses from me. You’re perfect. 

Being young isn't an excuse for being ignorant :lmao: Dressing up like a KKK member because you were naive isn't isn't the glowing defense you think it is :billie: The mental gymnastics here are astounding, hopefully there an Olympic Game someday. A lot of ya'll would win. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

I’m gonna sound like an old person now…..but so many of todays younger generation act incredibly disrespectful and privileged. It’s disgusting. 
(obviously not bashing the entire generation. There are some amazing young people out there)

1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Being young isn't an excuse for being ignorant :lmao: Dressing up like a KKK member because you were naive isn't isn't the glowing defense you think it is :billie: The mental gymnastics here are astounding, hopefully there an Olympic Game someday. A lot of ya'll would win. 

Babe I didn’t dress up as a KKK member. I dressed up as a ghost but then a few years later I realised how it could have looked. 

You’re so perfect, but to forgive is to a set a prisoner free, that prisoner is you. 

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m gonna sound like an old person now…..but so many of todays younger generation act incredibly disrespectful and privileged. It’s disgusting. 
(obviously not bashing the entire generation. There are some amazing young people out there)

I teach high school and you're absolutely correct. It's astounding the lack of civility so many young people have today. It's a product of how they were raised, unfortunately. A lot of parents would rather be their child's best friend and give them everything in the world instead of teaching them proper boundaries. The future looks bleak with this generation coming up. 

Luna Lovegood
15 minutes ago, Slappy said:

Are you a white twink bc your comment is gross 

I’m a POC now what? 

luna’s advocate

Chromatography
2 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Some people take something tragic and inject some laughter into it because if some people don’t laugh at the scary stuff, they’ll go crazy. This stuff is very subjective and touchy given Tony’s still alive, I understand both sides.

it’s not other people’s thing to laugh at tho, so...

1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

i'm not instantly offended when someone says the wrong pronouns
i might correct them, but that's it

it's only a problem if they do this over and over again, ignoring others telling them it's incorrect
(and even then i don't really care as much as i used to)

if troye didn't delete it, said "idgaf" and posted another one, then get him
but the tiktok is gone and y'all are still pressed about it

He is a public person, don't you think he could have had some pressure to take it out? Or even himself seing the reaction thinking "sh*t, this won't make any good on me"? Thinking that he only took it out because he is a good samaritan sounds ridiculous.

And thinking that simply deleting a tiktok fixes such an offense already says a lot about your reasoning 

js4754394o9823
Just now, NAMURO said:

He is a public person, don't you think he could have had some pressure to take it out? Or even himself seing the reaction thinking "sh*t, this won't make any good on me"? Thinking that he only took it out because he is a good samaritan sounds ridiculous.

And thinking that simply deleting a tiktok fixes such an offense already says a lot about your reasoning 

that's the thing
he is a public person
who in their right mind would shade a 90years old jazz singer with an aizheimer, that just collabed with gaga on purpose on their official tiktok account for everyone to see, when it can damage your career and make you look bad lol
and for what?

and yes i think that deleting it is enough, he didn't kill anybody, tony probably never even going to see it
additional apology would be nice, but whatever

do what you want, i don't care at this point lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

beaublue

Why did you say “genz” are making meme vids? I’m genz & I'm not doing that lol should’ve just said people are making vids

Prostitute Barbie

Well, that’s very James Charles of him. And it doesn’t matter if he “didn’t have bad intentions.” He’s either an a**hole or an idiot. 

Thomas P

I’m going to be very honest, i haven’t watched the 60 minutes special and it’s a trending audio on tiktok that made me laugh because of the kind of videos people were making.

I didn’t think anything of it until i clicked the audio and saw what it was from, and NOW i realize that it was Tony speaking, and it was a video about his alzheimer’s that some random person used poorly and no one else was smart enough to actually check what it was from. 

Im sure this is what happened with him. Not an excuse, but something happening with a lot of people right now. 

Still think he should’ve looked into this MUCH further before posting. Not okay.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Economy
4 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

his intentions clrealy weren't bad
and he deleted it, so what's the problem?

Well if he had any good sense at all from the start he should of realized its not funny to make fun of such a debilitating desiese like that. I swear a lot of these youngsters dont think :saladga:

However ill at least give it to him that young ppl do stupid things and he at least acknowledged it when called out and deleted it so as far as im concerned he doesnt have to be "cancelled" over this

Hopefully hes learned a lesson for next time

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

I HATE cancel culture, get a ****ing life

Who is getting canceled here? :oprah:

Archived