đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Troye Sivan Making Fun Of Tony Bennett's Alzheimer On Tiktok & Then Deleted

RAMROD

Featured Posts

On 10/10/2021 at 12:24 PM, corytrelawney said:

This was not malicious in any way. Ya’ll need to chill with your unnecessary cancellations. 

while at it, lets also cancel you then

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/10/2021 at 4:17 PM, Luke78619 said:

Weren’t you all for Sia being cancelled for how she portrayed people with autism in her film, when she obviously wasn’t trying to portray them in an unrealistic light :poot: 

like I know these are different scenarios, but I thought you would’ve been against what Troy has done :poot: 

Im sorry but sia's movie about autism was terrible she deserved to be canceled for it and also she worked with autism speaks wich is a very controversial organization to make this movie so yea she deserved to be canceled for it 

Luke78619
28 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry but sia's movie about autism was terrible she deserved to be canceled for it and also she worked with autism speaks wich is a very controversial organization to make this movie so yea she deserved to be canceled for it 

Oh I understand the reasoning behind her backlash, I was just pointing out how this member was behind the backlash for sia but against the backlash for the vid in this thread, but they have since explained :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

Oh I understand the reasoning behind her backlash, I was just pointing out how this member was behind the backlash for sia but against the backlash for the vid in this thread, but they have since explained :) 

Ah oke i understand 

enissa11

from good intentions is carved the path straight up to hell..

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
On 10/10/2021 at 10:26 AM, kukuryku666 said:

but i can see why she was angry

i can see it too, she was just a bigoted prick unable to take criticism from the very community she wanted to "represent"

Mad Architect of Light

js4754394o9823
10 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

i can see it too, she was just a bigoted prick unable to take criticism from the very community she wanted to "represent"

idk, i like to think about it like this

she spent on this movie couple of years, had good intentions, but ****ed up

when people started to criticize it right after the trailer she got hurt because it took so much time to do it, no one even seen the full thing and it was falling apart already

so emotions blinded her from acknowledging her mistakes and here we are, mean tweets and clap backs

maybe i'm wrong, but idk

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

enissa11
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

idk, i like to think about it like this

she spent on this movie couple of years, had good intentions, but ****ed up

when people started to criticize it right after the trailer she got hurt because it took so much time to do it, no one even seen the full thing and it was falling apart already

so emotions blinded her from acknowledging her mistakes and here we are, mean tweets and clap backs

maybe i'm wrong, but idk

and??? you're not wrong but none of that is an excuse to be a bigot and don't listen, that's just the backstory. Again from good intentions you can carve the path towards hell.

Mad Architect of Light

js4754394o9823
10 hours ago, enissa11 said:

and??? you're not wrong but none of that is an excuse to be a bigot and don't listen, that's just the backstory. Again from good intentions you can carve the path towards hell.

what i said was my explanation of what (probably) happened, not an excuse for it

my point wasn't "she did it because of this, so it's all good"

i said that it was still wrong, but i can understand the situation and move on, without any hard feelings

me, no one else

if someone doesn't want to do that, that's fine, idrc

i should've used better words

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Bleachella
On 10/10/2021 at 11:55 PM, llemesm said:

Wow, i can't believe some people here try to justify his actions by saying: "he's not the only one doing it" or like "he is just having fun, don't take it too seriously".  That's basically what toxic people say defending racist or homophobic statements. Sad. 

nobody is oppressing people with alzheimer’s so while a shitty thing to do let’s not conflate a tasteless joke with homophobia and racism lmfao

Lanadelduck
13 hours ago, enissa11 said:

from good intentions is carved the path straight up to hell..

The road to hell is paved with good intentions*

TimisaMonster
On 10/10/2021 at 2:29 AM, kukuryku666 said:

his intentions clrealy weren't bad
and he deleted it, so what's the problem?

Intentions don't make the action excusable...

People throughout history have done horrendous things with the best of intentions...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

enissa11
7 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions*

hahaha yeah that's it, i tried to translate it from my first language :ladyhaha:

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
8 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

what i said was my explanation of what (probably) happened, not an excuse for it

my point wasn't "she did it because of this, so it's all good"

i said that it was still wrong, but i can understand the situation and move on, without any hard feelings

me, no one else

if someone doesn't want to do that, that's fine, idrc

i should've used better words

well, yeah but if she wasn't a stubborn bigot and there wasn't such a disconnection between her and the community in the first place everything wouldn't have happened, that's the only thing to understand and the main reason, that she spend years making the movie and felt judged with good intentions don't matter to me at all, of course ppl spend years planning and making atrocities with the best of intentions...

Mad Architect of Light

Roboboy
On 10/10/2021 at 10:27 AM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Oh wow, he's completely over for me.

you guys need to get a grip and get out the house HONESTLY...its not that deep he just used a tik-tok audio

Archived