Adele:I love,love Gaga

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

TasteLikeWhiskey

Greats appreciates greats :tony:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

ShayCristoforo

She about to get a Haus Labs influencer kit 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Dennis

She also said she loves Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Doja Cat, Lana Del Rey and every other person she was asked about 

Agunimon

She's really getting in the core fanbases. Making comments about Taylor Swift recently, saying Drake is her favorite album of the year, and now complimenting Gaga. I hope she realizes she doesn't need to garner these fans attention to get them to listen to her song.

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, Aetheryte said:

She's really getting in the core fanbases. Making comments about Taylor Swift recently, saying Drake is her favorite album of the year, and now complimenting Gaga. I hope she realizes she doesn't need to garner these fans attention to get them to listen to her song.

Adele doesn't seem calculating like that. Also I think she was just responding to questions in her live. 

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Aetheryte said:

She’s just answering questions. That’s Adele, the album of the year winner who said BeyoncĂ© is her idol and should’ve won that. She’s just that nice. 

ANTI WP
2 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

This had me in stitches :lmao:

:lmao: they are always coming for admin's neck :toofunny:

Archived