💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele: Easy On Me (snippet)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

InTheCloset
3 hours ago, Levine said:

6 years for...this? the same old ballad that seems an outtake from 25? Thank god she doesn't have critical fans or the media against her, otherwise that would have eaten her alive.

I love how you all drag artists like Ed Sheeran for playing safe (I did it too) and doing the same thing over and over only to praise Adele who does the same.

and yes i do agree with you that media and fans are on her side. but like it touches your soul. her voice her vocals the way you can sometimes hear that trembling, that emotion, so unfiltered.

The abyss stares back

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
16 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

i am not a music expert by any means i just like listening to it, a lot, seriously a lot.

but adele music though most of it being ballady (if thats even a word) sounds complex. the lyrics and the way its structured it has that quality to it, despite playing safe she delivers. 

as far as ed i dont really like his music and its more because of what the indirect shade he threw at gaga and halftime show.

just my two cents dont come for me:bear:

Of course there are ballads and BALLADS and Adele's ones are A+ ballads (not this time imo). She's smart for taking these long ass hiatus because she knows she can only deliver that kind of songs. This time, tho, I really expected something different from the usual piano ballad song, but that's on me.

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Of course there are ballads and BALLADS and Adele's ones are A+ ballads (not this time imo). She's smart for taking these long ass hiatus because she knows she can only deliver that kind of songs. This time, tho, I really expected something different from the usual piano ballad song, but that's on me.

well i am in a very emotional state (tbh have been for quite some time) so im ready for it. :cyanlights:

The abyss stares back

kaelergrey

Wow. Wow. Wow. 

That sounds amazingggg. :pray:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

The thing is everybody do their own thing. We love musicians for who they are and what they do. The reason I (and LOTS of other people too) love Adele is because of this specific type of music she's teasing and puting out this week. Adele is a sip of hot chocolate under the blanket. She's telling me stories, her music is a hug. Adele will be Adele. And it's FINE. Just wait for the entire song FIRST and then wait for the album before reading her for filth just cause she's doing what she does best. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I love how there's some of you judging Adele for "doing the same sound" before you've heard the full song. :yennefer:

Galagala

Actually the melody doesn't matter because her voice can elevate everything.:staymad:

This sounds good! I was wrong about the song being anything but a piano ballad, but I actually don’t mind that. This is probably going to be a gorgeous song, and after reading her Vogue interviews, I know a bit more about what to expect.

30 is shaping up to be a more eclectic album than its predecessors. There seems to be multiple electronic moments on the album, which should be interesting. I really love albums that incorporate aspects of all different genres, because what it may lack in cohesion, it makes up for in quality and variety.

6 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

off topic but is your profile pic of the series that isnt out yet. kinnporsche ? i saw a stunning edit of it on youtube. thats what i do these days, watch lgbtq edits n cry n smile n cry some more:cryga:

it's another thailand show called I Told Sunset About You. the first season came out last year. it's really good! 

InTheCloset
8 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

it's another thailand show called I Told Sunset About You. the first season came out last year. it's really good! 

I saw an edit of it too. But the edit had kind of a sad ending so i saved it to watch later. Dont give any spoilers just tell if the ending is a happy or a sad heartbreaking one 

The abyss stares back

1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

I saw an edit of it too. But the edit had kind of a sad ending so i saved it to watch later. Dont give any spoilers just tell if the ending is a happy or a sad heartbreaking one 

it has two seasons. both happy ending!

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

it has two seasons. both happy ending!

i'll watch it then and hope i get to be with someone soon or else i'll probably murder someone:vegas:

is it on netflix? what other lgbtq shows are good. thai, korean or anything specially on netflix? have you seen Your name engraved herein? its on netflix i added it to my lost but from the edits i have watched i have a feeling it ends sadly so i cant bring myself up to watch t

The abyss stares back

trutheverafter

I instantly got teary eyes as she began to sing. Seh’s got something so emotional and vulnerable in her voice that I can feel feelings I haven’t felt in years or ever:bradley: 

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

20 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

i'll watch it then and hope i get to be with someone soon or else i'll probably murder someone:vegas:

is it on netflix? what other lgbtq shows are good. thai, korean or anything specially on netflix? have you seen Your name engraved herein? its on netflix i added it to my lost but from the edits i have watched i have a feeling it ends sadly so i cant bring myself up to watch t

it's on vimeo. i would say it's the Asian version of call me by your name. it's probably the best gay show I have ever watched. i saw your name engraved herin. it's not worth watching and the ending is not good either.  there is a China mainland gay show that's pretty good called Heroin (or Addiction). Taiwan has a gay series called HIStory, of which each season has a complete different story. the best Thai gay movie is Love of Siam (a must watch!). the bad thing is none of them are on netflix...

i hope you find someone soon too, but no need to rush your true love will come :kiss:

InTheCloset
13 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

it's on vimeo. i would say it's the Asian version of call me by your name. it's probably the best gay show I have ever watched. i saw your name engraved herin. it's not worth watching and the ending is not good either.  there is a China mainland gay show that's pretty good called Heroin (or Addiction). Taiwan has a gay series called HIStory, of which each season has a complete different story. the best Thai gay movie is Love of Siam (a must watch!). the bad thing is none of them are on netflix...

i hope you find someone soon too, but no need to rush your true love will come :kiss:

Honestly id take even a married ‘straight’ man just to feel that touch n touch someone :messga:

i saved your comment. Id watch all these in my free time. 

The abyss stares back

Archived