music news

Adele: Easy On Me (snippet)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Ugh we're gonna have the new song by this time next week so don't want to spoil it. I'll just wait to hear it in full.

CubbyGaga
7 hours ago, nodandsmile said:

some people are just fine staying in their comfort zone

not everybody gotta be a chameleon

f*ck she sounds amazing 😍

THIS!  

and anyways, male artists get away with churning out the same bs for decades and no one says anything.  

RAMROD

I love it! :applause:

Queen of previewing music on IG Live :applause:

Can't wait to hear and sing along by the 2nd spin :woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO

The fact that the majority of people here are ready for Adele to dominate… we should be this supportive of every (female) artist :giveup:

Levine

6 years for...this? the same old ballad that seems an outtake from 25? Thank god she doesn't have critical fans or the media against her, otherwise that would have eaten her alive.

I love how you all drag artists like Ed Sheeran for playing safe (I did it too) and doing the same thing over and over only to praise Adele who does the same.

InTheCloset
15 hours ago, tappy3 said:

This sounds so good already:enigma:

off topic but is your profile pic of the series that isnt out yet. kinnporsche ? i saw a stunning edit of it on youtube. thats what i do these days, watch lgbtq edits n cry n smile n cry some more:cryga:

The abyss stares back

Peroxide555

This sounds HEAVENLY… I really hope the chorus is a home run because this is so, so stunning.

And guys, be real - nobody, I repeat NOBODY sells albums like Adele. Why on Earth should she change her sound? If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Besides, there will be more variety on the album so ya’ll can pipe down.

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, Levine said:

6 years for...this? the same old ballad that seems an outtake from 25? Thank god she doesn't have critical fans or the media against her, otherwise that would have eaten her alive.

I love how you all drag artists like Ed Sheeran for playing safe (I did it too) and doing the same thing over and over only to praise Adele who does the same.

i am not a music expert by any means i just like listening to it, a lot, seriously a lot.

but adele music though most of it being ballady (if thats even a word) sounds complex. the lyrics and the way its structured it has that quality to it, despite playing safe she delivers. 

as far as ed i dont really like his music and its more because of what the indirect shade he threw at gaga and halftime show.

just my two cents dont come for me:bear:

The abyss stares back

Archived