Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, dojo said:

me unstanning now that my fragile latin american ego is hurt Let Go GIF

“let’s go”

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

elijahfan

Sounds like the guy is a little butt hurt. Touring Latin America or Australia is a tough feat if you don’t have the right budget, so I could understand why she wouldn’t want to do this currently. But there are ways to phrase this simple fact… This is business talk, not ways to communicate to people with actual feelings. I’m sure Gaga would personally love to go back there under the right circumstances.

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Sounds like the guy is a little butt hurt. Touring Latin America or Australia is a tough feat if you don’t have the right budget, so I could understand why she wouldn’t want to do this currently.

so it is baout money, we don't give them enough money to come here :cyanlights:

that's it sistrens, i've heard enough

let's go Let Go GIF

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Gaga's team pushing admin to lock this thread

giphy.gif

My first Gaga notice then :sis:

Oldgagafan

One possibility about both Rock in Rio and the Chromatica Ball tour is that she doesn't want to commit to anything  until she is sure she won't have to cancel again. Imagine another "Brazil, I'm devastated"

I really can't see either her or her team making that exact no interest statement.

Chris Evans

her team clearly just wanted to give them a definitive no response since they keep pushing it for it while she does not plan on doing festivals any time soon

this dude's unprofessionalism might've destroyed the chance of her doing rock in rio as a future album rollout promo- hopefully they get a tour date in the future

I'm sure they get a lot of offers every day and they refuse to take them. So what? 🤷‍♂️

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

• Admin locked this topic

Archived