Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

TIDAL promo

flyaway

Featured Posts

Just now, PlasticWeave said:

haha weird i remembered this the other day :air: it was so extra

the whole thing exhudes pretentiousnes.

but i wonder how are they doin' this days? are they growing?

COOOK
1 minute ago, dojo said:

Didn't Rihanna and Kanye dropped out of the Tidal deal or something?

1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Didn't Rihanna and Kanye dropped out of the Tidal deal or something?

i do know some artists were affected by the exclusive deal but at the same time they use to inflate streaming numbers for those one with the deal so, i wonder what happened. I've never use it, i'm a total spotify hoe :cyanlights:

Anderson123

It's so cool to see Daft Punk, Madonna, Beyoncé, Chris Martin, Rihanna, etc. all together in one table but such a cringe that they were talking about it like an Apple product that'd change history. :rip: Tidal was such a meme.

I never understood what they were trying to do with this. Like, have this expensive streaming service because artists deserve more money ?

AshIey
1 hour ago, dojo said:

I think they’re doing really well, they’re popular with audiophile listeners if you check out reddit.com/r/audiophile. I switched to them from Amazon Music HD because Amazon was super laggy, Tidal doesn’t do that and it’s the best sounding streaming service I’ve used.

We’ll see what happens when Spotify Hifi is released :gum:

3 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think they’re doing really well, they’re popular with audiophile listeners if you check out reddit.com/r/audiophile. I switched to them from Amazon Music HD because Amazon was super laggy, Tidal doesn’t do that and it’s the best sounding streaming service I’ve used.

We’ll see what happens when Spotify Hifi is released :gum:

spotify HIFI? im perchedt

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Like, have this expensive streaming service because artists deserve more money ?

but only big artist and they used this service to manipulate streaming numbers, they falsified streaming numbers of Kanye West and Beyoncé and paid them inflated royalties.
There are many people who complain that Tidal is the only service which doesn't pay them royalties  → here 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

This moment was the only cultural impact TIDAL had

5YrJ.gif

It was on the news for days

buy bionic

Archived