Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga turns down Rock in Rio 2022

Stef

Featured Posts

TAIPEI

“Gaga has no interest in touring Latin American countries any time soon.”

not only latin america but also asia dose. apparently the world of her and her team only have america and europe two continents :icega:

Bradley
8 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

"has no interest" doesn't mean she hates it ... it appears to be a message which was not meant to be seeing the public light 

You do know that those are not Gaga's words but paraphrased right?

monketsharona

Well to be truly honest she hasn't put a foot in South America in almost 10 years and she hasn't shown any interest in involving any pop music act lately.

Anyway I feel like she's putting some distance to her pop star career lately. And that's a letdown to me. I higly hope she'll find her love for pop music back in the future. 

Flawless
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

…why would it get hidden? :lmao: what is happening this site 

lmao, I didn't understood either but I guess they're afraid of gaga & her team seeing backlash and bad reactions here (rightfully) after this whole situation. 

imo, Gaga is lacking shows all around the globe for a long time (not only brazil) but this is even a bigger bummer for LATAM who were always passionate about her and she's paying dust for a long time. 

Her team sending a statement so fast for a fan site speaks volumes. A really bad situation

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Mother of Puppies

Maybe the dates don’t go with her schedule because of the CB and a new movie she’s filming (Disney?)

I doubt that they used the phrase „no interest“ and said exactly that.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Starmie25
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well to be truly honest she hasn't put a foot in South America in almost 10 years and she hasn't shown any interest in involving any pop music act lately.

Anyway I feel like she's putting some distance to her pop star career lately. And that's a letdown to me. I higly hope she'll find her love for pop music back in the future. 

We all know she was going to be headlining at RIR 2017 thou, but sadly the Dr Luke fiasco put a halt to things 😢

Mocchi

It's funny how easy people jump on her. Maybe she has other plans or simply doesn't wanna do it. Can you respect her decision for once? (especially when you have no f*cking idea of waht's going on). And I am sure most of you jumpint at her feel a better fan for buying a L4S copy for the charts than other people that didn't buy a copy but maybe respect her way more :trollga:

KURUSHITOVSKA
24 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Maybe the dates don’t go with her schedule because of the CB and a new movie she’s filming (Disney?)

I doubt that they used the phrase „no interest“ and said exactly that.

It's not that they asked Gaga directly lol 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

thatfoxyfeeling
32 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

There's rumours she's returing to Australia for Chromatica tour right? So maybe there's still plans in future. Some of y'all really need to stop magnifying every little detail 

Honestly if she isn't going to Brazil for Rock In Rio I really can't see her coming to Australia. 

berlinforme
40 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

"has no interest" doesn't mean she hates it ... it appears to be a message which was not meant to be seeing the public light 

Imo it's the contrary, they could have just said it doesn't fit into her schedule, instead they say she has no interest to go there. Much worse for me than simply stating she can't make it. :laughga:

berlinforme
24 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

We all know she was going to be headlining at RIR 2017 thou, but sadly the Dr Luke fiasco put a halt to things 😢

What Dr. Luke fiasco? Did she have to appear in court instead of going to the festival? 

spicemuncher

I mean…

The Chromatica Ball rescheduled dates haven’t been announced yet and there was a condition when they got indefinitely postponed a second time, that you had to wait 30 days before you can claim a refund IF new dates aren’t announced. Well they haven’t been announced.

The London date ticket sales have been put on hold ever since the last postponement.

The France date doesn’t even show up on Ticketmaster France anymore. It has completely vanished. I’ve emailed them 3 times regarding a refund and they said I had to wait for new dates before I can request this, but they finally replied last month and told me my refund is being processed but may take up to 6 weeks.

It’s quite obvious she doesn’t want to tour anywhere or perform internationally next year. With a lot still unknown and COVID numbers rising again, Gaga and her team are understandably weary about announcing anything big.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived