💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Love For Sale Beats Sales Expectations

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

The album has come in at 7th with 42,031 albums sold and beat out the racist! :kiss:

6-A89-B469-7988-4-D44-BA3-E-D8934-CA0-EC

salty like sodium
2 minutes ago, DenDenTired said:

I feel like that’s respectable for a jazz cover album 

Top 10 is respectable for any album tbh. That's top 10 of all the hundreds of albums released worldwide (with a focus on American releases, but still, some foreign releases do sometimes make it into BB200!) well done TBLG!

Blastertoyo

Oh nice they beat the racist after all, we all expected it to be 10 or lower 

please enlighten me to death

Wet Fire

This is great :heart::party: the fact that they were able to pull this number in the streaming era with a jazz cover record :bradley:

StrawberryBlond

I hoped it would be top 3, but with sales what they are right now and considering it's a follow-up jazz covers album with a 95 year old, this is more than passable. And most of it is pure sales as well, out-performing albums higher that rely mainly on streaming. I'm disappointed it only peaked at #6 in the UK as it was such a low competitive week (2 indie albums were 1 and 2 last week) but it peaked better than C2C (#10 in the UK) so it's still a coup, though we didn't get sales confirmed.

PartySick

Wow, Drake is still going strong :bradley:

I'm happy with this tbh :diane: I'm hoping it peaks higher over the holidays but even if it doesn't, it's so sentimentally important that I don't care :diane:

🖤

salty like sodium
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Wow, Drake is still going strong :bradley:

I'm happy with this tbh :diane: I'm hoping it peaks higher over the holidays but even if it doesn't, it's so sentimentally important that I don't care :diane:

Sadly I think it will be hard for it to go back up, unless they promote the hell out of it. But also, with Taylor, Adele and possibly BeyoncĂŠ dropping by the end of the year, it's going to be hard for anything to chart. 25 was #1 for 10 non-consecutive weeks, so ... Unless they miraculously get it #1 before November, I think it's going to be hard for this one to chart higher. :/

rawrimamonster

Just considering the context here- streaming has completely changed the music industry from just a few years ago. Someone can sell some extra copies of a signed album and vinyl records & they are at the top like wut. 
all of these are way lower than they would be a few yrs ago. So hooray for the release of a jazzy little record.

Evan Peters
33 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

Just considering the context here- streaming has completely changed the music industry from just a few years ago. Someone can sell some extra copies of a signed album and vinyl records & they are at the top like wut. 
all of these are way lower than they would be a few yrs ago. So hooray for the release of a jazzy little record.

Hooray for backhanded positivity!

emma roberts is an abuser

InTheCloset

Im so so happy. It went from ‘might get kicked out by racist’ to number 7. Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhh

The abyss stares back

LilyLark

I'm happy for Gaga (you could tell she really cared about this project) and that Tony's final album is in the top 10.

KevinWright

They always underestimate Gaga :grr:

Same thing happened with Joanne and ASIB soundtrack

Archived