Dr Fudge

Perfect pop album in your eyes?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Perfect pop album in your eyes?

• Obviously, Fudgeybear. Jesus
    • Nah, it’s not my cup of tea.

Featured Posts

LandonM170

I got into Britney this past month/2 months and I will say Blackout is one of the best albums if not the best I have ever heard. It is up there with ARTPOP has one of my favorite albums of all time and Heaven on Earth is one of her most underrated songs on Blackout along with Perfect Lover and Outta This World.

My Rankings:

1. Piece of Me

2. Break The Ice

3. Hot As Ice

4. Gimme More

5. Ooh Ooh Baby

6. Get Back

7. Radar

8. Toy Soldier

9. Why Should I Be Sad

10. Everybody

11. Heaven on Earth

12. Freakshow

13. Perfect Lover

14. Outta This World

15. Get Naked (I Got A Plan)

I plan on getting the Japanese Edition from eBay (found a copy one there) soon to have Get Back, Outta This World, and Everybody on CD along with the Standard Edition album. Hopefully I can get the UO Exclusive with the Clear Splattered with Black, Red, and Yellow LP soon as well. Get Naked is a great song but compared to the album as a whole I am the most likely to skip it as usually I only listen to half of Get Naked (after the 1st pre chorus ends (where she says Get Naked, Get Naked, Take It Off, etc) I feel the song is to long). I love it but almost 5 minutes feels a little long for the song.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170
14 hours ago, Pop Music said:

Get Naked and Toy Soldier supremacy 

Not both being my last two lol

Edit: just relistened to Toy Soldier and even though I hear it a lot she is a gem and I am sorry. Toy Soldier supremacy!

Anderson123
21 hours ago, Munchlax said:

IS THIS REAL!? How have I never seen this? Lol

Yes! Blackout was released during a not so good time for Britney because she was going through a lot of personal stuff but Ellen made sure to promote it a bit. Blackout actually debuted at #2 with just the fans doing their thing, no promo at all.

LandonM170

I will say I love with my whole heart Circus, Femme Fatale, and In The Zone but Blackout is still my favorite. I have listened to half of Glory, almost all of Baby, and all of Britney however she needs a relisten as most of them sounded the same but for the 4 I know it would have to be.

1. Blackout

2. In The Zone

3. Femme Fatale

4. Circus

But I really love these 4 so much!

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

It aged perfectly for me wym. It is the ARTPOP of 2011 and that’s on period 

Some of it reeks of that 2010/2011 excessive EDM (Hold It Against Me, Til The World Ends) also they were way overplayed imo. Still love the other songs tho. 

Archived