LFS is #7 on HDD with 42,031 units

Gaby15

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaby15
2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I checked their tweet earlier and  I saw Morgan at #10 so I started looking further down and I was like "oh no cant find it, how low did I debut".

I think the predicted #6-#11 were close eachother, maybe the worrying helped a bit more fans to buy the album.

ConnorFilm

Not bad for a jazz album in 2021 that received only shopping mall streams and makeup palettes for promo!

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Dr Fudge

A top 10 jazz cover album is still impressive in its own right. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

QueenChromatix

Every position within top 10 for a jazz album during pandemic and streaming era I will consider as a huge success. I only wish it can peak in the US and UK in top 5 after all these documentaries, One Last Time, MTV Unplugged, Xmas season etc. 

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

ConnorFilm
1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

I think the predicted #6-#11 were close eachother, maybe the worrying helped a bit more fans to buy the album.

I'm not a huge jazz fan, but I went out and bought the exclusive vinyl at Target anyway. I couldn't just pay this dust after the awful predictions. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

S0436

Is HDD usually accurate or will there be a surprise on Sunday when Billboard announce the chart?

Anderson123

Pretty good for this project. Not that it matters anyway but if they really wanted the #1, this should’ve come out way early in the year. Given that vinyl leaked back in January or March I assume this project has been on hold for a long time. But then again, a jazz album sounds more like it fits winter so happy to have it now. 

Chromatican

Whew. This is much better than a #11 or #10 debut, but still a bit low for the star power. I hope Gaga’s team is more strategic about timing and marketing projects like this in the future that have more niche of an appeal. Still decent for a jazz album in 2021, but it is sad that the Born This Way - ARTPOP - Cheek to Cheek - Joanne - A Star is Born - Chromatica streak of #1’s is over. 

jacs vs looser

I'm glad it's a top 10, don't get me wrong, but I can't help but think that with all the time they had to release this album (more than 3 years) they couldn't have a single televised special ready for the week of, other than that mini interview in 60 minutes. Judging by how close the numbers are, it could've gone top 5.

pachinko
1 hour ago, Stupid Oreo said:

GO BUY 500 COPIES BTW

BUT I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM

:enigma:

That's my whole life savings though. :huntyga: 

Archived