💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jesy Nelson addresses blackfishing claims

Teletubby

Featured Posts

CyanDante
38 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

WAIT SHE’S WHITE? I don’t listen to Little Mix, so I’m genuinely SHOCKED. There’s no way she can deny these claims :lmao:

SAME :rip: I thought only Perrie was white in Little Mix. I literally had to google yesterday if she is white after reading all the comments here. :toofunny:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

Well of course you don't see it like that as I said it is British culture, well I personally believe she looks like most other british girls and find it weird how it's suddenly an issue 10 years later after she's left LM.

I guess you forgave Ariana and forgot all about it whilst supporting ROM, people need to stop being hypocrites and picking and choosing when it fits them.

I feel like most people are snowflakes today and will cancel someone over anything.

Half this site tried to cancel Gaga for Born This Way 10 years after it was released lol nothing surprises me anymore. 

Cruelty
Just now, Gimme More said:

Well of course you don't see it like that as I said it is British culture, well I personally believe she looks like most other british girls and find it weird how it's suddenly an issue 10 years later after she's left LM.

I guess you forgave Ariana and forgot all about it whilst supporting ROM, people need to stop being hypocrites and picking and choosing when it fits them.

I feel like most people are snowflakes today and will cancel someone over anything.

I'm British too, there are millions of British people who don't feel the need to tan to the extent that many people genuinely believe they're multiracial :shrug:

And obviously it's not okay when Ariana does it either.

Cruelty
3 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

So…I take problem with this because who tf isn’t offended by something now of days. The internet literally looks for something to be offended over, and that doesn’t mean people have to change who they are because of it, or address it? 

If all of us had to PUBLICLY address every little thing we did, we would hate our lives. 

The irony of 'that doesn't mean people have to change who they are' in a thread about blackfishing...

Gimme More
Just now, NeonSkeleton said:

I'm British too, there are millions of British people who don't feel the need to tan to the extent that many people genuinely believe they're multiracial :shrug:

Why did you not say all say something about it and continued to support her and praise Gaga for working with a 'blackfisher', it makes no sense.

It's just people being hypocrites.

Well many Brits DO overly tan like Jesy, to me she quite blatantly looks like a white girl with a tan. But you say whatever you want to say while you support others that 'blackfish'.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RenegAde

She literally looked darker than nicki in her new video tho, as a black person, things like this don't get to me but facts are facts sis.

JohnWayne92
2 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

The irony of 'that doesn't mean people have to change who they are' in a thread about blackfishing...

Perhaps not everyone is fishing for anything, and some are just being themselves. 

Everyone wants more diversity in media, everyone wants more cultures to be front and center, but don’t you dare appreciate it, or take influence from it? 

I remember lots of gays being upset that “our culture” was becoming mainstream…shouldn’t all cultures be mainstream? 

The point is, rushing to the internet to continue to divide people, put them in labels and groups, and categories, and all of that, is exactly what we were taught to not do? 

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

She literally looked darker than nicki in her new video tho, as a black person, things like this don't get to me but facts are facts sis.

Yes but Nicki has unnaturally light skin, im pretty sure she's been through lightening treatment.

8 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

That's lovely, but you don't get to decide what British culture is. Telling people their (british) culture isn't permitted and your version of it is correct is... well, its certainly got a stink of audacity about it.

Cruelty

Well, 'blackface is just part of British culture' is certainly... a take that people have had tonight.

BUtterfield 8
44 minutes ago, INNA said:

So you’re telling me she’s not even a Little Mixed?

:lmao:

ALGAYDO

35 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Half this site tried to cancel Gaga for Born This Way 10 years after it was released lol nothing surprises me anymore. 

What alternative reality are you living in? Lmao 

ALGAYDO
26 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Well, 'blackface is just part of British culture' is certainly... a take that people have had tonight.

The way people will make any excuses for white people blackfishing just to make their racist selves not feel as bad :lmao:

JohnWayne92
13 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

The way people will make any excuses for white people blackfishing just to make their racist selves not feel as bad :lmao:

Isn’t it appropriation and not racism? :ohwell:

Blastertoyo
42 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

15 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

But also “culture doesn’t exist”

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Archived