💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Love For Sale first debuts on charts

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

Love For Sale debuted at no. 11 in Australia (Cheek To Cheek peak was no. 7) and no. 45 in Japan. Today we will also get update from UK Albums Chart and on Sunday from Billboard 200. 

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

spicemuncher

In the UK midweeks, they started out at #8, moved up to #6 then #5 in the last update. Top 10 is guaranteed basically, but here’s hoping they could keep their Top 5 placement! 🤞🏻

QueenChromatix
1 minute ago, spicemuncher said:

In the UK midweeks, they started out at #8, moved up to #6 then #5 in the last update. Top 10 is guaranteed basically, but here’s hoping they could keep their Top 5 placement! 🤞🏻

I hope they do keep it! Fingers crossed :)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

ProdigyARTPOP

Honestly nabbing a #10 in the streaming era with a jazz album consisting of covers is not bad, I think some of us just had over expectations. 

Bradley

Love For Sale is the kind of album that grows gradually as more casual fans discover it. Older generations don't usually rush to purchase or stream the album in the first week, they stream it consistently when it's brought to their attention and by that time they're unstoppable. :sis:

In Germany it was at #4 on the midweek charts, I guess it will end up somewhere in the top 10... btw cheek to cheek peaked at #12 :ohwell:

QueenChromatix

LFS debuted at #5 in Germany (CTC peaked here at #12)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

QueenChromatix

LFS debuted at #10 in Netherlands (CTC peaked there at #13)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

NewUsername

It hasn't even charted yet in Belgium, smh. But the tracking week is so weird, very usually, albums don't show up yet after the first week. Meanwhile, The Fame and ASIB are still charting :p

gabeoz
10 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I don't understand why people are being so negative, Gaga's next studio album will go #1 for sure.

I think a lot of it just has to do with the fact that L4S is gonna break her #1 streak (I believe hers is the second longest one behind Taylor)

43 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I think a lot of it just has to do with the fact that L4S is gonna break her #1 streak (I believe hers is the second longest one behind Taylor)

I'm sure she'll be just fine, this album wasn't made for the charts anyways it's a celebration of Tony and his relationship with Gaga.

Archived