💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Miichael

Featured Posts

Miichael

Jesy Nelson has realised her highly anticipated debut single and music video with Nicki Minaj, Boyz.

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

I won't be revisting this song again, I fear. I was really hoping she'd put out an amazing song to set her up very well for finding success as she follows her path solo. I found Nicki's verse to be the only enjoyable part of the song.

Killa

The sampleador in the background, god i know that melody but i cant make light of what it is. Its a melody of an old song

the song is cute but a bit boring, she kinda served more than i expected 

spicemuncher

I’m sorry but she reeeeeeks of try too hard syndrome. The video is messy as hell.

As for the song, I expected way better based on all the hype and the use of the sample, but it’s the usual overly processed mediocre vocals + a calculated 179 second instrumental. Even Nicki’s verse is weak af.

This should do moderately well because it’s her debut, but she’s positioning herself as the UK’s answer to Bebe Rexha. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Honestly I like it it's a bop but mostly because of the sample. Im looking forward to an original song with no tributes to 00s artists :vegas:

Archived