šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Miichael

Featured Posts

Miichael

Jesy Nelson has realised her highly anticipated debut single and music video with Nicki Minaj, Boyz.

Ā 

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

I won't be revisting this song again, I fear. I was really hoping she'd put out an amazing song to set her up very well for finding success as she follows her path solo. I found Nicki's verse to be the only enjoyable part of the song.

Killa

The sampleador in the background, god i know that melody but i cant make light of what it is. Its a melody of an old song

the song is cute but a bit boring, she kinda served more than i expectedĀ 

spicemuncher

Iā€™m sorry but she reeeeeeks of try too hard syndrome. The video is messy as hell.

As for the song, IĀ expected way better based on all the hype and the use of the sample, but itā€™s the usual overly processedĀ mediocre vocals +Ā a calculated 179 second instrumental. Even Nickiā€™s verse is weak af.

This should do moderately well because itā€™s her debut, but sheā€™s positioning herself as the UKā€™s answer to Bebe Rexha. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Honestly I like it it's a bop but mostly because of the sample. Im looking forward to an original song with no tributes to 00s artistsĀ :vegas:

Archived