💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Miichael

Featured Posts

COOOK

This is more than just an Essex tan but I'm not gonna go there since many users made valid points about that already.

Glad she feels free to do what she always wanted but relying too much on a sample is basically hiding behind it because your aim is to play it safe, wether you're conscious about it or not. She has the talent to bring something unique and fresh, especially with her vocals so this is a let down.

In many cases too much teasing and pushbacks lead to disappointment, and this is just one of them :noparty:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
18 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Aren't you the same people that were praising Ariana in ROM who is a well known blackfisher? Not here for double standards.

It's funny how this is suddenly an issue 10 years later when she left the band, yet barely anything when she was in it. I'll repeat for the 100th time she looks like most british girls with a tan.

Why are you acting as if Ariana didn’t get dragged as well for her incidents?

When the 7 rings MV came out I remember many were upset with her 

At least Ariana had the decency this year to stop over tanning 

WORLDofGAGA

So happy for Jesy but to me it doesn’t sound much like her voice?? 

@W0RLDofGAGA

certified bop, come through queen

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Haters can stay pressed :billie:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ThisGuyTony

The song alone is actually a cute fun bop. :toofunny:

Which is conflicting because the video, her blackfishing, and featuring Nicki is not it… :awkney:

StrawberryBlond

It's a fun song, nothing groundbreaking, but certainly not bad and I was fearing it was going to be. Nicki's verse was good, though I just wish it was a less problematic rapper in her place. I think she relied far too heavily on that sample and copied too much of the video, which is really off-putting. It's like when Nicki did Anaconda, it was just like hearing Baby Got Back with different lyrics, there's even a whole section that's pure sample with no lyrics. This isn't so much sampling, it's literally taking the exact same beat and putting new lyrics on it. Obviously, Diddy's fine with it and it helps a new generation be introduced to his song, but still, it's a bit much.

holy scheisse

Why does nickis hair look so weird in that first scene she’s in lol all I can focus on is her forehead

Teletubby

the director of this video is Harry James, he is Jesy's boyfriend, and also her photographer now
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUsR0whIxDe/   
I hope he is not using her to make a career:ohno:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Miichael
On 10/9/2021 at 8:08 AM, Enzo said:

The more I play it the more I'm getting into it omg the beat goes so hard :giveup:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

FFXIV WhiteMage

Bad timing for a debut. Adele will temporarily obliterate the music scene especially in UK :zilla:

Love love loveee the MV; Jesy & Nicky seemed to have great chemistry :heart: . Vid is also a good throwback to 00s era.

Song wise it's a solid 7-8. Nothing groundbreaking but especially strong given that it's her debut single.

Pennywise

When you cite creative differences in the reasons why you left your band, and then your creative direction is... whatever this is :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

js4754394o9823
19 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

When you cite creative differences in the reasons why you left your band, and then your creative direction is... whatever this is :poot:

she left because of her mental health, not creative differences i think

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.teenvogue.com/story/jesy-nelson-explains-why-she-left-little-mix/amp

(it looks like im a fan of them lmao, i just know things that were posted here xd, heard maybe 3 songs)

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived