💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Jazz and Piano Residency Question

imnotyourbabe10

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Hello everyone!

Had a quick question about Gaga's Jazz + Piano residency this month.  :vegas:  :tony:

Do we know how often she goes to Brian Newman's show after hers? :oprah:

I ask because my boo got me Gaga tickets for us to see her in Vegas for my birthday!  I'm incredibly grateful and want to make the most of it -- especially if she brings out the Gaga to her Lady at Brian Newman's show (as we've seen videos of, lol).  I'm also so frikkin' stoked to see the Haus of Gaga at the hotel! :diane: I think I'm going to lose it seeing the Alejandro headpiece.

I'm also super eager to see if she'll do any jazz renditions of newer pop tracks.  I would die if she did a jazz version of SFA or 1,000 Doves!

And if anyone has general travel pointers for traveling in a pandemic, I'm all ears.  Haven't flown since the pandemic started.  Fingers crossed no unruly people on our flights :laughga: :wtfga:

Many thanks you guys -- enjoy the fall season wherever you're at and in camaraderie for spooky season if you celebrate!  Stay safe and be well! :kiss:

HotLikeMexico

Im going too. I wonder how much of the setlist will change. I hope it's a brand new show.

SharkmanthaC

I’m going too. I’m going with @MonsterMom and @Franch Toast

We got tickets to Brian Newman as well. I think Gaga shows up often but not every show. 

I’m getting my booster shot before going (shot is on Tuesday, our show is the 23rd). That’s the best advice I can give is get vaccinated and wear your mask. 

she/her/hers

PartySick
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I would die if she did a jazz version of SFA

Now I need this :bradley:

🖤

HotLikeMexico
53 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I’m going too. I’m going with @MonsterMom and @Franch Toast

We got tickets to Brian Newman as well. I think Gaga shows up often but not every show. 

I’m getting my booster shot before going (shot is on Tuesday, our show is the 23rd). That’s the best advice I can give is get vaccinated and wear your mask. 

Ahhhh I’m going the 23rd too! 

Franch Toast

I think planes are actually pretty safe because of their filtration systems, but keep your mask on as much as possible. It doesn't hurt to double mask with a medical mask & a cloth one or a KN-95. 

The venue is safe because Gaga's concert requires proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test, and masks also are required. Make sure you download the CLEAR app and upload required documents for the Health Pass. Also, Vegas is pretty stringent about wearing masks indoors except when eating and drinking, so you should feel pretty safe throughout your trip. I saw a lot of restaurants are offering carry-out options if you're not comfortable dining inside. 

Previously, she frequently went to Brian's show after J&P, but I don't know if that will change with the pandemic. Also, she's doing more J&P performances this time instead of alternating with Enigma, which could make a difference. Thus far, Brian's show isn't requiring a health pass, so she might not be comfortable performing there, as it's a very small enclosed venue, and I'm sure people will be drinking & eating. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Happy early birthday!

She/Her/Hers

imnotyourbabe10

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and well wishes.  Safe travels to you guys as we all head to Vegas for our Lady this month!

I bought tickets for Brian Newman's show -- even if she doesn't make an appearance, it looks well-worth it given his work and the bar it is at.

Is anyone going to the show on the 14th?  I'm excited that it'll be her first show there!  We'll see how it morphs this month.

Jewels n Drugs jazz version?  Cake Like Lady Gaga acoustic?  Here for it! :derpga:

HitTheBoat
5 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

And if anyone has general travel pointers for traveling in a pandemic, I'm all ears.  Haven't flown since the pandemic started.  Fingers crossed no unruly people on our flights

If you don't mind me asking, are you staying at Park MGM?

If yes, make sure to check Eataly. It's definitely worth the visit!

skaxboy

Oh man. I’m going in a few weeks for EDC and getting there Wednesday. I’m planing on going to Jazz & Piano that night and thanks to this thread, I see he has a show the same night! Ugh, I may just have to do the standing room tickets for this. 

Im secretly hoping she goes to EDC. Maybe Sunday for Zedd? Or even do a quick Rain On Me performance for Purple Disco Machine. 

25 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

If you don't mind me asking, are you staying at Park MGM?

If yes, make sure to check Eataly. It's definitely worth the visit!

Definitely second this! Really enjoyed Eataly I went for Enigma/J&P in 2019.

Archived