This will be me if you get dragged :huntyga:

image.png

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823
5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I've said this a million times on here but this argument has to go. It's just untrue.

There is a small minority of fans on here and Twitter (including myself:bear:) who like to complain. But 99% of Gaga's fans worship the ground she walks on. If you search #ladygaga on social media almost everything you see is fan art, cute edits, throwback photos or cosplay. And then the majority of her comments are p*rn bots lol. So I just do not understand this obsession with the idea that "fans pushed her away" when she most likely doesn't see any of the hate from fans.

Just now, kukuryku666 said:

maybe the majority is not bad, but the minority is loud, visible and social media is their main place to hate on her and her team

so there's nothing else to do then just walk away from it

she still thinks about the real ones tho, she cried talking about LM in early Chromatica interviews

so it's not like she doesn't care anymore, it's just harder to communicate when platforms she used for it before became corrupted

+boris from twitter, one who leaked a lot of stuff couple of months ago confirmed, that hate on her and her team is one of the main reasons why she doesn't talk to us that much anymore

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

enissa11
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

maybe the majority is not bad, but the minority is loud, visible and social media is their main place to hate on her and her team

so there's nothing else to do then just walk away from it

she still thinks about the real ones tho, she cried talking about LM in early Chromatica interviews

so it's not like she doesn't care anymore, it's just harder to communicate when platforms she used for it before became corrupted

exactly, i didn't have an experience watching a live concert so emotive in a long time, and she gave it to me with this live jazz concert, if she didn't care about fans she wouldn't have made it, the tickets were for free come on!

Mad Architect of Light

Off the top of my head, I remember when Gaga used to tweet random lyrics all the time. Sure, not ever song made the cut (into the final albums) but that had all of us hooked.

She'd tweet random pictures of her behind the scenes and occasionally communicate directly with us. It always got the fanbase hyped up because she noticed us, interacted with us and even followed us. I don't know who's been here since the beginning but if you see the contrast I'm talking about you'd understand why a lot of fans feel frustrated.

I personally do not feel such minor and minuscule interactions on social media with us are an invasion of Gaga's privacy or time, but those small acts made the fans feel seen and heard. 

Chromatica Island
28 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

+boris from twitter, one who leaked a lot of stuff couple of months ago confirmed, that hate on her and her team is one of the main reasons why she doesn't talk to us that much anymore

I hate us as well (I'm one of the nice ones anyways, so i'm in her good books)

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

My two cents... I really don't need Gaga's interaction ( it's nice i recon) in the sense that I'm a fan, so when she speaks or interacts with her fans I'm part of it. But to be honest I never did (so probably I'm not the best to give an opinion). My main goal is simply to appreciate the preformer, her music and more  recently her acting. Gaga's interviews about her personal struggles, mental and physical, during the years made me look at her with other eyes. I also think those personal struggles made Gaga approach things differently.

That said, I can understand why some fans feel frustrated, their expectations aren't met i guess, the way she used to be isn't quite the same, etc.

My honest opinion she had to, and learned to deal with her career, her life and more important with herself differently, and i do understand why. Ultimately, probably the effect, could be less fans do to feel disconnected with her,  selling less albums... i honestly don't know.  But regardless, at end of the day, what matters is if she's comfortable and happy with life and career approach. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

I feel this is more an excuse than it is a truth, because while it's true that there are toxic 'fans' the majority are still here because they love Gaga and her art.

Yeah, but you kinda have to sort through the garbage to reach them. Social media and even face to face fan interactions these days must feel so dehumanizing. I don't blame her for stepping back one bit. I've done the same thing and I'm just part of the fandom. I can't imagine being the one everyone's a fan of.

Like, I get your point and it is sad that we don't get that personal/casual side of Gaga as much these days but again, I don't blame her one bit for it.

🖤

1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

I think Boris was fake tho.. they said she was "confirmed" going to Met Gala and then disappeared :poot:

9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, but you kinda have to sort through the garbage to reach them. Social media and even face to face fan interactions these days must feel so dehumanizing. I don't blame her for stepping back one bit. I've done the same thing and I'm just part of the fandom. I can't imagine being the one everyone's a fan of.

Like, I get your point and it is sad that we don't get that personal/casual side of Gaga as much these days but again, I don't blame her one bit for it.

I guess we can disagree here because I can think of many things that are harder than assigning a member of your team to sort through tweets, even though that's not what I suggested. I'm simply saying social media presence outside of automated and cash-grabbing posts would be nice. It's not difficult to relate with your fans, especially LM's because one of the beautiful ties we have with Gaga is our passion for creativity.

Many of us acknowledge the angry, negative trolls that exist but they cannot be used as a crutch or an excuse to not acknowledge the fanbase (mostly now) unless it's time to pull out our wallets. I say this also because I do think Gaga's art deserves more recognition and I do think this method (in the long run) isn't necessarily the best path to take.

28 minutes ago, Magui said:

My honest opinion she had to, and learned to deal with her career, her life and more important with herself differently, and i do understand why. Ultimately, probably the effect, could be less fans do to feel disconnected with her,  selling less albums... i honestly don't know.  But regardless, at end of the day, what matters is if she's comfortable and happy with life and career approach. 

A casual social media presence is not life altering, and it does not require her to sift through comments either. It's not what some of you guys are making it out to be.

I respect and push for her peace of mind, privacy and happiness as much as y'all as I think these things are sacred, but let's be realistic in acknowledging that something as simple as being more relatable and engaging won't ruin her day lol.

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I'll add another ¢48 here, so you get ¢50 now, sis! :applause:

please enlighten me to death

Schwerk

She prefers and excels at real human interaction, always has. She really misses her fans, Im 100% sure. There's nothing like seeing her live and the energy she shared with the audience. She loves meeting people but meet & greets is not actually meeting people. People always grab their phone when they see her when she just wants to talk. I think she in the past found that sense of normalcy, understanding and love in talking to her fans, but now has this in her daily live by creating a home she loves, having dogs, a caring partner, close friends around. 

It was healthy for her to take some distance from her fans because they had become somewhat of a comfort blanket for her back in 2012. It was clear she wasn't dealing properly with something at that time.

In the years that followed she went through a lot (losing one of her best friends, a psychotic break to name a few) and involved us, which I am so grateful for because it's very personal and brave of her to be so open about her mental health.

I don't really like Business Gaga that much, it often just feels a bit much and forced. Promoting a watch doesn't need to have anything to do with the Born this way foundation for example. The way she sells things is often a bit far fetched and repetitive for me. Also I would love for her to post videos more and have her talk about things her foundation is doing that excites her. The more personal approach works better for me personally. I hope she feels she can still be spontaneous and is allowed to make mistakes.

Sorry I ramble, I need to sleep 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Chromatican
2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Off the top of my head, I remember when Gaga used to tweet random lyrics all the time. Sure, not ever song made the cut (into the final albums) but that had all of us hooked.

She'd tweet random pictures of her behind the scenes and occasionally communicate directly with us. It always got the fanbase hyped up because she noticed us, interacted with us and even followed us. I don't know who's been here since the beginning but if you see the contrast I'm talking about you'd understand why a lot of fans feel frustrated.

I personally do not feel such minor and minuscule interactions on social media with us are an invasion of Gaga's privacy or time, but those small acts made the fans feel seen and heard. 

It’s not Gaga’s job to provide constant engagement with fans. She has thanked her fans and shown support over the years in various ways. Gaga is in her thirties now and most fans are in their twenties. Ten years ago it made more sense when most monsters were teens, but nowadays most adults don’t have the time to constantly engage with popstars on social media and Gaga is focused on also building a movie career. Monsters who need constant attention from a popstar should probably get more real life friends, because Gaga can’t fulfill all of her fans needs. I think she could share more and communicate more but she also has her own mental health to look after, and social media is quite toxic, and everyone needs breaks from it once and while. I think Love For Sale is doing poorly because it just isn’t a genre or style that sells- simple as that. Monsters are a community that likes electronic music and sometimes piano ballads with pop music leanings. 

retrosexual123

Guys… whoever still thinks that Gaga ‘cares about’ or ‘misses’ her fans is delusional… 

Gaga has had more important things to deal with in her personal life than ‘her fans’ for the past 6/7 years… as evidenced by said lack of connection.

She has gone through PTSD, trauma, mental health issues, physical health issues, family issues (dad not speaking to her), heartbreak, online abuse, loss, drug issues… I mean the list is endless.

‘Lady Gaga’ the corporation needs to keep making money and paying the bills — hence Haus Labs, Vegas, Tudor + all the other BS they’ve pulled…

But Gaga herself, Stefani, just hasn’t ‘been there’ emotionally, spiritually, for many years now. The drive, the artistry, the hunger is just not there like it was for the first few years of her career… 

And it’s fine… she’s got her life to live and we should all focus on ours…

If she puts out some cool stuff (like Rain on Me) great! Enjoy it!

if not, look the other way and focus on you… 

Yeah Gaga cares so little about us that she dicided to give us free tickets for the love for sale show sure

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived