• Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, Kitana said:

not every album release is a comeback :bear:

People are using K-Pop term probably 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic

Xtina every album after B2B 

I love her to pieces and she is so iconic, but she stopped taking care of her voice or something and just made very interesting artistic...choices :laughga:

Liberation was a step in the right direction but it's very inconsistent

Chromatican
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Xtina every album after B2B 

I love her to pieces and she is so iconic, but she stopped taking care of her voice or something and just made very interesting artistic...choices :laughga:

Liberation was a step in the right direction but it's very inconsistent

Liberation was better than Lotus, but it was super underwhelming after the wait tbh. I’d say Lorde’s Solar Power was a massive underwhelming moment considering the long waits as well. 

Blastertoyo
10 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Surprised no one has said C********a yet. :toofunny:

You really think that was a bigger letdown than Joanne? 
:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

SEANGT
7 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Never been an ARTPOP Stan and never will be :huntyga: Stan Joanne

people keep saying joanne/perfect illusion but I think maybe a lot of people here are too young to remember the wait for ARTPOP and how legendary TFM and Born This Way were...expectations could not have been higher, and Gaga promised so much with an app and fan-made fashion and all kinds of stuff that never happened. The music itself also didn't live up to the hype, after waiting extra long from her injury. It was a mess. 

That said, I personally like the album. lol

Anderson123

Coming from Born This Way, Applause and ARTPOP disappointed me. Only because I felt like every Gaga release at that point had been better than the previous one.

Then of course Perfect Illusion and Joanne. :rip: Love both projects now but damn I almost had to force myself to like them.

ACCELERATE is truly the worst of them all. Liberation is not that bad but what a terrible comeback lead single.

The Z
19 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Surprised no one has said C********a yet. :toofunny:

It's like the first comment lol

StrawberryBlond

Christina Aguilera - Bionic

Nelly Furtado - The Spirit Indestructible (and The Ride later on, which I found terrible)

Gwen Stefani - This Is What The Truth Feels Like

Nicki Minaj - Queen

Katy Perry - Smile

Franch Toast

Gwen Stefani - “Let Me Reintroduce Myself”. She seems to be trying to return to her early sound, by which I mean, early No Doubt, not LAMB, but the problem is, she’s missing 3/4 of her band, resulting in music that’s like a decaffeinated version of ska, and very little Iike her solo stuff. If this is the direction she wants to go in, she needs to just reunite with her band.

The song is catchy and has grown on me, but neither it nor its lackluster follow-up “Slow Clap” are all that interesting. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived