💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Charlie Puth is so good.

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Pharamon
20 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The industry is entirely crooked and him speaking on it exposes him a lot. Making music is something Charlie is obviously passionate about and it's his living as well. You can't expect him to outright comment on the events, especially as he wasn't there. 

That's exactly why he shouldn't have said anything in the first place, why insert yourself into a situation you are not a part of, let alone a situation about which you don't know much about.

I love him. He's so intelligent and understands music. So brilly, so lovely. Genuine lad.

GAMS, gay popstar

Butters Stotch

That's the reason why I love him, besides being a cutie and so hot, he also is so talented and passionate about music.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Bella Goth
On 10/9/2021 at 8:41 AM, Butters Stotch said:

That's the reason why I love him, besides being a cutie and so hot, he also is so talented and passionate about music.

yes, it like i dont care rats be like "he always have same sounds and beats" i mean.. it's like its his music.

Agunimon
On 10/8/2021 at 8:50 PM, Pharamon said:

That's exactly why he shouldn't have said anything in the first place, why insert yourself into a situation you are not a part of, let alone a situation about which you don't know much about.

only because he’s a celebrity right? And only if you don’t like what he says, right? Since I recall so many people being angry at Gaga for not inserting herself into Britney’s situation. 

Pharamon
19 hours ago, Aetheryte said:

only because he’s a celebrity right? And only if you don’t like what he says, right? Since I recall so many people being angry at Gaga for not inserting herself into Britney’s situation. 

I am not a celebrity and I am not 'so many people who are angry at Gaga' nor do I have a massive platform to say random things...inserting yourself into a situation as a complete non-celeb is something different than being a huge popstar and having eyes of millions following what you are saying, is it? 

Flawless

He's nothing special. Some bops in his career and that's it

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived