💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Charlie Puth is so good.

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

Love him. He has great energy and is actually very talented. Hella cute too. :lolly:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

badfaith

Sounds good! But I'm kinda tired of these types of lyrics, all about love and heartbreak, it's all the same 

Pharamon

Soooo...we're gonna forget how he lowkey sided with Dr. Luke during the Kesha vs Dr. Luke fiasco? Oh wait, he's cute and has nice curls tho so i guess he's forgiven <3 

TortureMeOnReplay
9 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Soooo...we're gonna forget how he lowkey sided with Dr. Luke during the Kesha vs Dr. Luke fiasco? Oh wait, he's cute and has nice curls tho so i guess he's forgiven <3 

“[The lawsuit is] just devastating for both parties because so much attention is taken off the music… Dr. Luke is one of my production idols. And Kesha is one of the first outgoing artists that I would listen to mimic her songwriting style. It’s just a shame that I haven’t heard any new music from Kesha."

Is there more?

Pharamon
2 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

“[The lawsuit is] just devastating for both parties because so much attention is taken off the music… Dr. Luke is one of my production idols. And Kesha is one of the first outgoing artists that I would listen to mimic her songwriting style. It’s just a shame that I haven’t heard any new music from Kesha."

Is there more?

I mean, to me that's enough of a reason to not consider him good...

TortureMeOnReplay
5 hours ago, Pharamon said:

I mean, to me that's enough of a reason to not consider him good...

The industry is entirely crooked and him speaking on it exposes him a lot. Making music is something Charlie is obviously passionate about and it's his living as well. You can't expect him to outright comment on the events, especially as he wasn't there. 

enissa11
8 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Is there more?

yeah, yeah, such a shame that attention is taken off the music to focus on a case of sexual and mental abuse in the workplace of the music industry???!!!
he's trash.. 

Mad Architect of Light

Archived