Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Meghan Markle to launch beauty brand

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Meghan Markle reportedly poised to release her own line of beauty products.

She has been spotted visiting the estate of a major beauty marketing firm executive - and it could mean her own cosmetic line is in the works.

The Duchess of Sussex visited Guthy-Renker's co-founder Bill Guthy at his California home with Prince Harry and her mother Doria Raglan a few times early this year.

Harry and Meghan had also travelled on a private jet owned by the beauty firm during their recent New York tour.

It's led to increasing speculation that Meghan could be launching her own beauty line. Meghan could be following in the footsteps of the world's richest supermodel Cindy Crawford who has made hundreds of millions of dollars from her Guthy-Renker hair products. 

source source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo

Honestly I’d be more interested if she started a hair care line cuz a beauty line would literally seem like she’s shilling and just wants a piece of that celebrity makeup pie.

I’m sure she could create a great line since she’s biracial and understands a wide variety of hair care needs and as far as I know, no POC celebrity of her caliber who isn’t a hairstylist has done it.

she could be the Rihanna of hair care and create the shampoo Halsey always wanted

please enlighten me to death

berlinforme

I feel like every week now I read "xy is launching a make up brand!" How on earth does this oversaturated market still need more random celebs with beauty lines that don't have any significant unique selling point? Like obviously they all make some profit, but how? Lol

COOOK
16 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I feel like every week now I read "xy is launching a make up brand!" How on earth does this oversaturated market still need more random celebs with beauty lines that don't have any significant unique selling point? Like obviously they all make some profit, but how? Lol

Guess these "beauty brand" times are the equivalent to the celebrity perfume craze back in the 00s. Britney was with perfume what Rihanna is now with makeup

Cruelty
27 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

"The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand.

But that's too bad."

lady-gaga-seductive.gif

16 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Guess these "beauty brand" times are the equivalent to the celebrity perfume craze back in the 00s. Britney was with perfume what Rihanna is now with makeup

But in all honesty it's way easier to release a perfume than a full beauty line. Perfumes are literally alcohol with fragances but beauty products on the skin are trickier to come up with.

I wonder how jLo's beauty line is doing? i haven't heard from it since the launch

SEANGT

this is so lame. Every bored rich person has to start a beauty brand. Gaga included I guess altho that bish is busy idk what her deal is lmao

thehanyo
1 hour ago, berlinforme said:

For the same reasons influencers are making millions of dollars.

Helxig

This is giving me "I love some of the Gaga songs... what the f.uck does she know about cameras?"

Does Megan even really wear makeup? What the hell does she have to offer to the makeup world? At least Rihanna was on a mission to push makeup forward in color range diversity and inclusivity, Gaga has always been known for her outrageous looks and using makeup as a form of expression and transformation... hell even Ariana knows something about good makeup from wearing tonnes of it and doing different looks over the years

But Megan... with that same light coverage foundation and black smudge over her top eyelid? Who seems like she doesn't really even wear it unless she has to? WHY? The only answer is money...

Are things that hard for her and the prince now they're off Granny's payroll/inheritance?  :billie:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This is giving me "I love some of the Gaga songs... what the f.uck does she know about cameras?"

Does Megan even really wear makeup? What the hell does she have to offer to the makeup world? At least Rihanna was on a mission to push makeup forward in color range diversity and inclusivity, Gaga has always been known for her outrageous looks and using makeup as a form of expression and transformation... hell even Ariana knows something about good makeup from wearing tonnes of it and doing different looks over the years

But Megan... with that same light coverage foundation and black smudge over her top eyelid? Who seems like she doesn't really even wear it unless she has to? WHY? The only answer is money...

Are things that hard for her and the prince now they're off Granny's payroll/inheritance?  :billie:

Why being so mean and oppressive? Especially you, out of everyone, who have expressed for numerous time for how mean and messy some of the members here?  :chica:

At least she tried to do something to keep her family going. Or would you rather her facing discrimination and possible life threatening danger by staying a part of the Royal family? I don't understand where are this scrutiny to Meghan rooting from? Let her do her thing. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived