Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Doja Cat is not tired anymore

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
FBDm--6WEAAIgLg?format=jpg&name=large

Update: 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Sis… same tbh :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

it comes with the job Doja, one day you will slow down i guess? 

Serious question, i wonder how they do it? Gaga was on tour for years without resting. Dua Lipa's schedule was crazy while promoting Don't Start Now too. 

Madonna was doing it for decades and just lately started to slow down. Crazy to think about it.

Blastertoyo

She really didn’t lie when she said  

“is it crazy I’m not scared to be alone”

please enlighten me to death

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, dojo said:

it comes with the job Doja, one day you will slow down i guess? 

Serious question, i wonder how they do it? Gaga was on tour for years without resting. Dua Lipa's schedule was crazy while promoting Don't Start Now too. 

Madonna was doing it for decades and just lately started to slow down. Crazy to think about it.

What’s strange to me is 2020 was one million percent a slow year compared to any other year in pop music in recent memory, especially since no one was touring and there were very few live performances and award shows so it genuinely makes me curious about what she found so tiring? 

Especially since like the others you’ve mentioned, there are people who are doing/ have done more in less time 

GIF by Achievement Hunter

1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

What’s strange to me is 2020 was one million percent a slow year compared to any other year in pop music in recent memory, especially since no one was touring and there were very few live performances and award shows so it genuinely makes me curious about what she found so tiring? 

Especially since like the others you’ve mentioned, there are people who are doing/ have done more in less time 

i think everybody's body and stamina is different. I read somewhere that Madonna used to train like an olympic athlete. Dua seems super healthy, focus and have this attitude of never complaining and Gaga well, she is healthier now than she was back then.

Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Maybe you answered your own question. She has a lot more work and work offers this year compared to 2020 so maybe she's finding it hard to balance, no shade to her, I wouldn't want that amount of workload.

Even people without a career in entertainment are finding hard to adjust to a "back to normal" workload/life since 2020.

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, dojo said:

i think everybody's body and stamina is different.

3 minutes ago, Mars said:

Even people without a career in entertainment are finding hard to adjust to a "back to normal" workload/life since 2020.

It just seems strange to me because she essentially had a pretty “easy” first year as far as we could see. Maybe she’s just having a tough time adjusting for sure but what’s strange to me is she’s definitely one of the most active online in terms of pop stars, going live and tweeting all the time.

as much as I appreciate that as a fan, after hearing this I’m just thinking like Gorl why don’t you just go to sleep and take some naps instead of doing silly things on live of you’re “never not working” ?

Doja does seem more like a mellow and chill person than Gaga for sure so I can get how it can be draining for her to have to “be active” but it just sounds like she has not found any balance

Future Lovers
15 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

as much as I appreciate that as a fan, after hearing this I’m just thinking like Gorl why don’t you just go to sleep and take some naps instead of doing silly things on live of you’re “never not working” ?

As crazy as it may sound to us, those things are part of her job. Every artist in today's climate is expected and encouraged to have an active social media presence because it's promotion of their name and their brand and their product every time they tweet or post and get thousands or millions of likes. With Doja that is especially true because she rose to prominence through gaining a lot of traction on social media, especially TikTok and twitter. There are artists who have entire teams dedicated to assisting in crafting their social media presence. As much as it may appear that they're on there goofing off, a good amount of the time they're doing it because they have to not necessarily because they always want to. 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

It just seems strange to me because she essentially had a pretty “easy” first year as far as we could see.

1st year? Planet Her is her 3rd album.
In the past month she performed at Austin City Limits Festival, Balmain Fashion Show in Paris, Global Citizen, Made in America Music Festival, VMAs.
Last year she performed at every award show/tv show etc. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo
15 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

1st year? Planet Her is her 3rd album.
In the past month she performed at Austin City Limits Festival, Balmain Fashion Show in Paris, Global Citizen, Made in America Music Festival, VMAs.
Last year she performed at every award show/tv show etc. 

She was definitely performing less in 2020 (her first year actually breaking into the mainstream) than 2018 and 2019 simply due to the fact that there was no touring and venues weren’t open period. 3rd album or 30th album, doesn’t matter, she didn’t break out until 2020, which was objectively a much less physically demanding year than any other.

more majors performances sure, but it makes 0 sense to me that she’s tired n o w after less than a year of performing with no tour when she’s literally worked harder 2018-2019. 

• Teletubby changed the title to Doja Cat is not tired anymore

Archived