Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says he was happier when he was poor

Teletubby

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

most of the things i have said are jokes. n i get he just cant give away his money so no one come for me. i havent even recovered from the previous mess i created

The abyss stares back

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

People not understanding his point, he's speaking purely out of his own experiences. He never says being poor is easier than being rich, he's obviously talking about the mental toll being famous etc comes with. 

RAMROD

Only people who doesn't have to worry about money can say that stuffs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus
12 hours ago, Economy said:

Yes he is???? He may not havr been popular in over a decade that doesnt mean he isnt famous. They are not the same thing

Enough ppl would recognize him and wanna talk to him that something simple like going out on his own to take a walk on the street and be left in peace is something he still wouldnt be able to do...

If he goes to a bar and meets someone new very good chance it still wouldnt be a normal human interaction

Look at Ke$ha... her career has been mostly done for time. U think most ppl over 25 wouldnt still recognize her and many of them bother her if they saw her?

Just cuz ur not popular on ur prime anymore doesnt mean ur life goes back to being an average joe. U still have to put up with the downsides of fame to a large degree even if u do get more of a break from stuff like paparazzis or social media on u for every little slip up (im talking trivial things)

Be honest with yourself. Kesha and Akon could go out and be minimally recognized. "Fame" is not the issue here.

hieronymus
3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

People not understanding his point, he's speaking purely out of his own experiences. He never says being poor is easier than being rich, he's obviously talking about the mental toll being famous etc comes with. 

He never said anything about fame in this or his last publicized interview. Stop putting words in his mouth just because Gaga lamented Fame 10 years ago.

Economy
17 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Be honest with yourself. Kesha and Akon could go out and be minimally recognized. "Fame" is not the issue here.

I dont agree with that. Ppl know who Akon and Kesha is. 

And u dont need the whole world to recognize u. Even if only 1 in 4 ppl can recognize u, ur not gonna go unnoticed

TimisaMonster

"I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone"

:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

myluis617

The ignorance here is freaking crazy. Y’all undermine Akons struggle with Fame and try to minimize his struggle by saying “Oh I dont know about him” hes not famous.

Akon is extremely prevalent in the black community. Yall dont know about Akon prob cause yall to busy praising all the white stars you see. Not trying to make this about race btw just acknowledging that those of you who say you dont know who Akon is probably don't know enough about black culture in America. Don’t disrespect Akon like that. 

Akon does not live under the shadow of Gaga GET THAT RIGHT!

Archived