Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says he was happier when he was poor

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Debithius
1 hour ago, dojo said:

GIF by GoPlay

Hahahahaha, this made me lmao more than I would like to admit.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
11 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Okay... then give away your money, sign off all your rights of any song u own to other people and live the poverty life. 

Why y'all acting like this? Obviously he cant just hand over his wealth to other people cant he reminisce about how simple life was before the fame and all the power he amassed?

myluis617
10 hours ago, flyaway said:

He made most of his fortune out of Just Dance :ally:

He's had a few moderate hits, but he hasn't been this major star. He still has plenty of money tho.

Please dont be that delusional 😅😂

Economy
12 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Okay... then give away your money, sign off all your rights of any song u own to other people and live the poverty life. 

Lmao its not that simple once u reach extreme fame. Hes now gonna need security for life, be recognized everywhere he goes etc

If ur an unknown rich business man, reducing urself to a regular joe is possible, but for a well known celebrity that ship has sailed, ur never living a regular life again

Everyone who liked ur comment is obviously oversimplifying reality also

Economy
11 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

I would love to know what new inescapable challenges he's facing now that are tormenting him so intensely.

I dont think its the money predominantly. I think its the Fame

Economy
4 hours ago, ARTVENUS said:

I’d rather be poor and happy than rich and alone

And unfortunately fame tends to be very isolating

If i had a choice i think id opt to be rich but only if i was a relatively unknown rich person, like some unknown business man or CEO

I would not trade my life for one of riches if it had to come with fame. Fame appears extremely difficult to handle

Ppl seem to minimize these struggles these individuals go thru just because they have money, as if that means u cant have big problems or difficulties. 

hieronymus
41 minutes ago, Economy said:

I dont think its the money predominantly. I think its the Fame

Akon hasn't been famous for like a decade

tylerjs
12 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

I would love to know what new inescapable challenges he's facing now that are tormenting him so intensely.

Exactly lol. It’s not like he’s famous anymore. Guaranteed he could walk into Times Square without an entourage or flashily clothes and no one would know the difference. Give up your cash and you’ll be regular again just like that baby l:kiss:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Economy
35 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Akon hasn't been famous for like a decade

Yes he is???? He may not havr been popular in over a decade that doesnt mean he isnt famous. They are not the same thing

Enough ppl would recognize him and wanna talk to him that something simple like going out on his own to take a walk on the street and be left in peace is something he still wouldnt be able to do...

If he goes to a bar and meets someone new very good chance it still wouldnt be a normal human interaction

Look at Ke$ha... her career has been mostly done for time. U think most ppl over 25 wouldnt still recognize her and many of them bother her if they saw her?

Just cuz ur not popular on ur prime anymore doesnt mean ur life goes back to being an average joe. U still have to put up with the downsides of fame to a large degree even if u do get more of a break from stuff like paparazzis or social media on u for every little slip up (im talking trivial things)

FrederickSpears

Let's switch then Akon, because you clearly do not know the struggle just to survive by being poor.

InTheCloset
12 hours ago, RitaOral said:

These rich millionaires sure love fetishizing poverty

yeah and they constantly like to whine about how unhappy they are. like try being poor and unhappy. as miss patrizia said ' its better to cry in a rolls royce than on a bicycle'

The abyss stares back

Archived